Chapter Ten

Louis POV

"Louis, Destiny."

I shot up from my sleep, and woke Destiny up. She hit me, and then got up. 

"What, Lou."

"Somethings wrong."

"Ok, with who."

"Harry, come on."

I jumped out of the bed, and opened the door to Hazza's room. I looked inside and saw him sleeping. Destiny trudged behind me, and look inside his room.

"Umm, whats wrong, the guy sleeping, lets go back to bed."

I closed his door, and went back to bed. I wished I went and looked at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was all ready to finish the house, after my night sleep. Destiny was taking a shower, and I decided to wake Harry up. It was 11 and he was still sleeping. I walked in his room and saw a bottle of vodka. I shook my head, and walked over to Harry. I started shaking him, and he wouldn't wake up. I shook him harder, and he rolled over, and I saw the empty bottle of pills. I check for a pulse, and I couldn't find one. I ran out of the room, and ran into Destiny.

"Did you wake Harry up."

"He-he committed suicide."

"What are you talking about Lou."

"Just call 911, now."

She ran into the kitchen, and I grabbed my cell. I dialed Liam's number. 

"Liam, pick up."

"Hello?"

"Liam meet us at the hospital, Harry tried to commit suicide."

"What."

"Just go, we'll see you there."

"Destiny ran into the room, with the cell phone in her hands.

"There going to be here in 2 minutes."

"Open the door for them."

"I already did."

That's when I saw the notes on the dresser. Each of them had a different name on them. I looked through and saw one named 'Boo-Bear'

I opened it, and read it.

Boo-Bear

I'm sorry I did this. I wasn't planning this and I regret it already. I know your going to be sad and heartbroken. But don't you have Destiny and the twins. Be happy. Don't hurt her or the twins. And you may be wondering why I did this. I did it, because I don't feel loved or that I belong. The one thing I love is gone. Lou, I always loved you. I'm not gay or anything. But I love you, and I always will.

Love

-Hazza

I started crying, and stuff the notes in my pockets. I hadn't notice the paramedics enter the room, and I saw them put Harry on the stretcher, and put a oxygen mask on his faces. I decided to ride with him, and gave Destiny my car keys. I pecked her quickly rushing to the ambulance. I can't lose my Hazza, I can't. Cause I love him back.

Zayn POV

We were waiting in the hospital for Lou and Harry to show up. I was pacing around the waiting room, thinking it was a joke. But it was no joke when they wheeled Harry inside, and Lou was crying. Liam was trying to comfort Niall, since he thought it was his fault. They made Lou stay back, and Lou walked over to me.