Chapter Thirty-Three

Destiny POV

I’m 23. Another year has passed by. I woke up by myself, and I looked at the clock. It’s close to 10 o’ clock in the morning. I’m usually never up this late. I must have been exhausted.

I found a note on the bed table, with a sunflower next to it.

Happy Birthday Love! Your 23 today. I’m so proud of you. You’re an amazing mother and fiancée. I couldn’t ask for anyone better. I love you so much. Today’s all about you. I remember meeting you. You were 7 months pregnant with Ryan and Bentley. You were so gorgeous. When you told me that I was there father I was mean and selfish. I didn’t deserve you. I still don’t deserve you. You’re amazing and you carrying my little Gabe or Kat. I’m not going to get over that anytime soon you know. So whenever you’re ready come out here. Don’t let breakfast get too cold.

Xx L.T.

I smiled at his note, and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to take a five minute shower. I had to look a little bit decent. I blow-dried my hair, and they fell into their natural frizzy curls. I threw on a pair of sweats and one of Louis’s big sweatshirts. I put my glasses on and went into the kitchen. Louis was there, placing stuff on plates that smelled amazing.

“Goodmorning babe.” I said, before sliding into one of the chairs. He kissed my cheek, and sat down next to me. The tray had pancakes, sausage, eggs, and breakfast potatoes. There was a slice of butter toast and two glass of orange juice.

“Happy Birthday.” I gave him a real kiss, and looked at the food.

“You didn’t have to do all this.” I gushed as I gave him a hug.

“Yes I did. Today’s all about you.”

“Thank you love.”

“No problem love. Oh, open your gifts.”

He pulled out fifteen gifts and stared at them flabbergasted.

“There not all from me. The boys, my parents, your parents and mine are all in here.”

“I want to open yours first.”

“No save the best for last.”

I opened each gift by gift, stunned by each. A vacation to Hawaii from Perrie and Zayn. A free massage and 500 pound gift card from Liam and Danielle. A Pandora bracelet from Harry and Jenna. A donation to my favorite charity back home, ‘Save One’ of 1,000 pounds from Niall and Elena. 20 free babysitting services and necklace from Johanna. Friendship bracelets from all four of Louis’s sisters. Jewelry set from my mom, and a Michael Kor handbag from my dad.

“Now, there not really expensive except for one. I still hope you like them.”

He handed me one, and I opened it slowly. I gawked at this amazing piece of artwork that Louis found. When the twins were born we had shots of them taken with us at the hospital. Something went wrong in the order, and we never got them. Also Louis and I were estranged so nobody ever tried to look for them. This was the one I loved. It was Louis and I on the bed. Louis was holding Bentley and I was holding Ryan. It was black and white and I just adored the picture. It was on a big canvas and I knew it would look great on a wall.

“Louis! This is the best gift ever.” I smiled at the tiny babies, who turned 13 months today. Time sure flies.

“Yeah, it took forever to find it but they found it. I thought you would like it. I think we should do this with all our kids you know?”

I nodded and smiled at him. I kissed him, and he fed me a piece of pancake. I fed him a piece of egg while looking at the photograph.

“You know I love this right.”