Chapter Twenty-One

Zayn POV

"She's so tiny."Zayn said.

"I know. We get to take her home soon."

I touched her feet gently and she sneezed. I stared at her though her incubator. I might of started crying when I saw her. She was just so tiny. And fragile. And the fact that she would never get to know her mom as mom hurt me. 

I'm gonna make sure she's know how much El loved her and how El was her real mother. We decided to name her Zariah Eleanor Malik. We change it, but not to late. We just signed the birth certificate. We meaning me and Perrie. I feel like were going to be together for a very long time no matter how many mistakes we make. Now, Perrie's listed as her guardian on here. She can't be listed as her biological mother because she's not.

I haven't told the boys about her return. Or my family. The media dosen't know either. Nobody except me, Perrie, the doctors and police officers who are sworn to secrecy. Nobodies gonna find out.

Now, I'm excited I have a baby girl, but I have to do whats best for my family. Until she's get better, I'm gonna keep her on the down low. Maybe I should invite the boys to the hospital and not tell them anything. 

"She's stable, maybe a couple more days till she's realised. But we do have a oxygen tank for her and some medicines with a special formula."

"Oh, ok. Thank you doctor."Perrie said.

I smiled at the sleeping baby in the small incubator and said,"Meet your daddy."

Louis POV

"Oh, look Lou. That would be perfect for the twins."

"Yeah, it would be."

She gushed as I push the stroller along. She smiled and entered the store. She started looking at the cloths on the rack as I felt my phone vibrate against my thigh. I ignored it knowing it was Ivy and her pictures. I stopped responding when Ryan grabbed the phone out of my hand almost making Destiny see it. I grabbed it back quickly and locked our messages. I didn't want her to be suspicious so I stop responding.

"Oh, look at that. So cute."she gushed

"Yeah, you want it?"

"No, don't wanna waste money. Well we need more formula. And diapers."

"Want me to go grab it? And you can stay with the twins?"

"Sure. Thanks baby."

She gave a kiss on the lips and I walked towards the supplies area. I grabbed two boxes of diapers and a box of formula. I sat it in the cart and pulled my phone. I called Ivy knowing I could get caught at any moment.

"Hello?"

"Ivy, what's up with all the text?"

"Oh, hey Lou. What you like them?"

"Yeah I liked them. But I'm with Destiny right now."

"Are you talking to me in-front of her?"

"No. I'm not . I'm not that stupid."

"Funny babe. I miss you."

"I miss you, too. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Thinking about all the things your going to do to me later."

"Me, too. So stop sending me text."

"Why? It's fun. Risky."

"I know it's damn risky but this woman is the mother of my children. She could take them away. I haven't seen them in a while. Also I love her too."