Chapter Sixteen

Harry POV

"What's your name beautiful?"

"Jenna, and your the famous Harry Styles."

"I can't say I'm not."

She rubbed her hand up my thigh, and took a sip of her drink. We were in the private area of the club and in a secluded corner. I moaned at the slight touch. A waiter came around with a tray full of shots, and she smiled. She started picking up drinks, and downing them. I picked up a few and I was completely wasted. She was wasted too. 

She sat on my lap, and grinded on me. We moaned at the touch. I hiked up her dress, not saying it was showing me anything more. 

She seemed like a nice girl. She was pretty without a doubt, and she looked smart. Her brown hair with a tint of blonde and her blue/green eyes were captivating. 

I remember meeting Jenna, and taking shots. I also remember her dragged me into the bathroom, and my memory stops there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, with a smile on my face. I rolled across the bed and saw a ball of brown hair. I screamed and she screamed too. I sat up, and realized she was naked. I smirk at her as she tried to cover herself up with the blanket. I stood up, and stretch for the morning. I saw a deep blush go on her face and her gaze go to the floor. I followed and saw that I was naked too.

"Does this make you uncomfortble?"I asked.

"A little."

"Why? You were all on it yesterday."

Her blush deepened as she started to put her clothes back on. 

"I need to get to work."

"It's 12 in the afternoon."

"Shit, my boss is gonna kill me."

She started muttering to herself, and I stood there awkwardly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Jenna."

"Harry."

"I knew that."

"You a fan?"

"Not really, but my sister is."

She walked closer to me, now in her bra and panties. She leaned closer to me, and whispered,"Can you pass me my dress?"

She pointed upwards, and sure enough her dress was hang on my TV. I smirked at snatched it off my TV. I held it just above her reach, as she tried to get it. I stared at her boobs, while she was bouncing around. 

"Stop staring, I need to get home and thank god I didn't have classes today. And also thank god that my boss is my best friend."

"Wow, college and work."

"It's called having to work for something you want. And I want that teaching degree."

"Teaching? Wow, that's amazing."

I lowered her dress, and she grabbed it from my hands. She slipped it on just as easy as I slipped it off. 

"You have some aspirin or water."

"Yeah coming right up."

I smiled, and walked out my room. Thank god, Lou moved out a while ago. I knew we were loud last night, that why people were knocking on our door. I felt a buzz and looked at my phone. 5 messages, nice Harry.

From Liam:

Louis is gone. Left the country, call me back soon.

From: Zayn