Chapter 2

Great! Another headache!

After analyzing all this crazy events happening in my life right now, i already came up with the conclusion.

Yes dear.

I transported inside the novel or should i say 'Me, Rae Amethyst is trap inside the novel' after that filthy book couldn't be open even though you're using your full force.

In the first scene, Maria should've been kidnap by a Creepy guy inside that Creepy dark aisle and make her a slave together with those others captured survivors of the other defeated country. Poor them and poor me. I know, i suck.

But kargo konsensya ko din naman pag di ko pinigilan because Maria being too beautiful, many of the goons tried to harass her but not to the point that they will commit a rape. Maria is a very valuable item in the slave market so the chief slave trader is keeping her pure until the auction day. But that experience made Maria depress and a little bit crazy plus knowing that her own mother sold her made the situation worsen.

Finally when the slave auction is happening. The Knight—one of the male leads inside the story, raided the entire auction hall and caught the criminals. He also save Maria and the first time their eyes met, he instantly fell in love in her wasted and poor state. Maria devastated image made him vow to protect Maria forever and shield her from danger.

Cringe right?

But now you know why i feel so guilty for Maria, but this is where her story began to unfold at nagsimulang manghakot ng mga male lead, but nevertheless. I still hate Maria because she's still a lucky dumb b'tch in my eyes.

But yeah when the story goes on she became greedy and obsessed with being love.

"Ate....Saan na si Mama? Nagugutom na ako." Nakakaawang saad ng isang batang gusgusin sa kaniyang ate na naka posas sa isang gilid.

Her sister tiredly smiled and tried to reach her sibling to comfort her. Tumunog ang kadena na nakaposas sa kamay niya na sanhi ng pagka-alerto ng mga bantay.

Mabilis silang tumayo at sinilip kami.

"Hoy! Ano yan! Wag mokong subukan elementalist! Bu-bugbugin ulit kita kapag may ginawa kang kalokohan." Banta ng isang bantay.

Elementalist? Yon ba ang tawag sa mga mamayan sa kabilang dako?

"Nagugutom ang kapatid ko, pakiusap kahit kaunti lang ay bigyan mo siya ng makakain." Pakiusap ng babaeng nakagapos.

I'm wondering why they have to handcuffed the poor girl, isang tingin palang ay alam mo nang isang pitik lang ay tutumba na siya agad. Also, lahat kami dito sa kulungan ay hindi naka posas maliban nalang sa kaniya.

The guard grunted and walked away, ignoring her request.

They both looked down as if they already knew na walang pag-asa kahit umiyak pa sila ng dugo.

I scanned the whole jail room.

They are a lot of us, around 10-17 i guess? Ang nakakapagtaka din ay halos pare-pareho sila ng suot. Parang napaka-nipis na basahan at sobrang marumi na tila ilang buwan nang di nilabhan. Nangangamoy na nga ang ilan sakanila. Feeling ko nga ay na o-out of place ako dahil sa suot ko.

Pasimple kong kinapkap ang bulsa ng pajama ko at kinuha ang nag-iisa kong candy—Snowbear. Automatic namang napatingin saakin ang lahat dahil sa bagay na binabalatan ko.

Tumingin ako sa kawawang bata tapos bumalik ang tingin ko sa mga ibang kabataang nagugutom din at parang nakikiusap ang kanilang mga mata.

Nagdadalawang isip ako kung kay sino ko ibibigay ang candy but in the end.