Prologue

"Lame!" I instantly threw the novel book beside my bed, but it did fell underneath. Since I'm too lazy to pick it up.

I just shrugged it off.

"That's where you belong! Dapat ang pinangalan  sayo 'The unfair Novel' instead of 'Maria and her four lovers' yuck!" I ranted.

Why I'm so angry about this book? Because the plot is so unfair to the point that the female lead got it all in a snap! Like excuse me? Mag tira ka naman! And this stupid four lovers of Maria is literally fine when they find out that Maria is four-timing them! As long as Maria will love them back. they're soooooo stupid.

Also the supporting characters in the story and the second characters who like the four lovers of Maria always end up dead! Those stupid Knight,prince,duke and Sorcerer! What's so good about naive Maria?! She just looks like a Goddess of Beauty and nothing at all! I pity those girls, they died in the hand of their love ones.

"Rae! Gumising kana! It's time for school." Mama knocking on the door.

I took a deep breath and exhale.

Wooooh.

That calm me.

"Okay! Baba na ako diyan in five minutes." I answered.

When I'm finish grooming myself ay bumaba na ako at sumabay makipag-breakfast kay Mama. Papa is not here dahil nag-tratrababo eto ng madaling araw bilang security guard ng isang bangko. Mama is a housewife. A total normal family with normal problems.

"Rae! Did you already finish your presentation?."
"Bakit ang aga mo ata ngayon Amy?."

Sunod sunod na bungad ng kambal, Lina and Leah.

"I'm not yet finish and i don't know if that's a sarcasm or not leah." I said rolling my eyes.

Lumubo ang pinsge ni Leah, trying to hold her laugh. Lina on the other hand is confuse while holding a pad paper full of formulas and solving.

My eyes widen because of realization.

"Speaking of solving! May test pala tayo ngayong umaga! Pak-shet di ko naalala, ka-bwesit kase yung binabasa kong novel na Maria and the four—-basta ang cliché non."

Lina put down her pad on my desk at napa-isip.

She clicked her fingers. "Ah! Yung uso ngayon? Ang ganda kaya, ampogi ng mga male lead tapps ang selfish pa ni Maria." Lina proudly said while mesmerizing the four male leads.

I can't help but show her my disgusted expression.

"Seriously? Gusto mo yon? Wala kabang class pumili ng mga high -tier novel? You disappoint me, lina. You disappoint me."

Lina put both of her hand on her waist. "Excuse me din! Iba iba tayo ng taste pagdating sa libro Rae kaya suntukin kaya kita diyan."

Nagtagisan kami ng tingin ni Lina but in the end we can't properly look each other 'trying to be serious face' kaya and ending humagalpak kami ng tawa.

Pumagitna si Leah at hinarap ako.

"Hello, amy? sorry girl. Pero i-lilista ko parin pangalan mo sa tardy." Nakangising sabi ni Leah.