Chapter 4

"Everybody, freeze! You're all under arrest under his majesty order and for forbidding the law no XXX section XXX."

"What?"

Majority of the knight couldn't help but gape in shock when they saw the surprising scene na bumungad sakanila, the first time they entered the door-smashed i mean.

The girl on the stage with the spotlight hitting her direction helped them to see what's happening in the clearer way. She's holding a burning long metal stamp that looks like a familiar thing to create a slave mark.

It's not like it's surprising to see a slave holding a slave marker, rather. It's surprising to them to see a slave shoving the burning metal stamp in the host mouth. Thankfully for the host, the stamp unsuccessfully seek it's opening inside his mouth kaya ang nangyare ay ang bibig neto ang na markahan ng nag-aalab na stamp.

The host is crying and shouting in pain, while the slave girl looked so surprise on what she'd done.

The knights also notice the bald bulky guy who's laying on the stage with chains on his neck, making it looks like he's having a hard time to breath.

"What the hell is happening here?" Biglang saad ng isang knight.

The commander snapped out in the reality when he heard a scream coming from the audience.

"What are you all waiting for?! Seize the criminals!" Woah! To fast. They moved all at once making sure no one escapes within their perimeter.

The slave on the other hand quickly sprinted like a rabbit to escape, rather. She looked like a baby tiger that's trying so hard to escape

30 minutes ago...

Fvck! Fvck! I'm dead! I'm really going to die.

I took a glance at the host and the burning slave mark that he's holding, he's smirking at me like a stingy old man.

"Our last but not the least, Sixth. A high quality war slave! No-I'm not talking about the looks but the mana she have inside her body. It's tremendous and gigantic that the mana device can't even measure her mana in exact numbers! And...her element is an unknown one. So? What are you all waiting for?! Who's going to raise this slave into a powerful magician and help her manifest her powers in the future?" He encouraged them.

Wow? Alam kong di ako kagandahan pero kailangan ba talagang e emphasized?

The audience keeps murmuring but it didn't last dahil sunod sunod na silang nag taas ng numero.

"1000 gold!"
"2000 gold!"
"2500 gold!"
"4000 gold!"
"4500"
"6000"

"Wow? You're all benevolent today my dear audience." He commented.

"10,000!" Said by a madam in the corner. She even stand her back straight and then smirk at the audience but her smirk faded away when the audience keeps bidding and nakitang di sila na sibak.

"50,000 gold!"
"100,000 gold!"
"200,000 gold!"
"300, 000 gold!"

I can't help but to cry because of happiness.

"Is my worth really that high? I can't believe na may halaga talaga ako." I secretly wiped my tear in my left eye with my elbow dahil naka posas ang kamay ko.

Snap out of it! I mentally slapped myself.

You can't be fooled by money Rae Amethyst, you have a pride and dignity? Understand?

"500,000 gold!"
"600,000"

The man gritted his teeth because of the lousy old woman who bid 600k.