Chapter 9

Inside the land of dream. I'm standing on top of thet tall and gigantic mountain, shining so bright like a dazzling light but incomparable to the sun. While the sun is scorching hot, I'm just shining Cooly, like a cold golden star.

I closed my eyes and slowly appreciating the scenery in my periphery, below me is a wide greenery plains. By just looking at it, you can feel how peaceful my surroundings is. I wish this peacefulness stay forever.

But- that didn't last until—

"It's fun to be with you"

Parang recorder na paulit ulit etong tumutunog sa paligid ko.

A red lighting struck the mountain!

My head became dizzy at feeling ko masusuka ako sa paulit ulit na marinigan ang pangungusap na 'yon na nanggaling mismo sa kaniyang bibig.

I stared back at the red lighting with burning gaze and scoffed.

My dazzling form is emitting a dangerous light, so violent.

"It's fun to be with me?! Hah! You're insane! You just like the idea of making fun of me! Stop bullsh*ting me! You snake tongue! I know sooner and later, you're gonna struck your sword in my neck if i became boring to you! So Stop bothering me! and go away!" I huffed in anger.

I-on top of the mountain totally exploded. My shining form is no more, instead replaced with a gloomy light that a single flicker can distinguish it. The mountain collapsed, and at the same time. The star fell, i am the star.

The red lighting strikes once again.

Lyucas grinning face entered my mind while I'm falling in the depths of darkness.

*boom* *shksksk*

"Saan mo nilagay ang pera?!"

"You're the one holding it! Bakit ako?!"

Since the walls  of the inn are not that thick, the sound of two people arguing beside my room resounded inside the room I'm in and in my ears. Dinagdagan pa ng nakapakasilaw na liwanag na nag mumula sa sumisikat na araw at pumasok sa nakabukas na bintana.

I groggily lifted my head to confirm the time. I caught the sight of a blue dashing cape hanging on the chair but i ignored it

9:31 AM

There's a round clock above the window, and there's no difference in time zone between here and on earth. That's why i can easily read it.

Augh my head—no my stomach.

"I forgot that I haven't eat anything since yesterday, plus my throat is dry too. I feel that i can eat a whole buffet dahil sobrang gutom nako."

Without more delaying, i got down and settle my stomach problem. The fees you paid during your stay in the inn included free breakfast and lunch, so i really felt grateful since I didn't collect the quota yet so I don't have any cash on me right now.

"Mmhhmm-" I cant help but moaned in satisfaction when i took may first bite on the soft bread. It's feel like I'm on the dessert earlier then when i took a bite- i found the oasis.