Chapter 5

Damn it.

I fixed my disheveled hair that I haven't wash for weeks while running, surprisingly it doesn't smell bad, in fact, my hair look very fine compare sa buhok ko sa earth kapag bagong gising o di naliligo ng dalawang araw. Pinag-tataka number 2.

"That cringey book scammed me. Handsome my ass! Anong gwapo don?" Pinag-papalitan ko ng tingin ang dalawang isle.

"So? Where's the right way?" I asked myself again.

The moment I'm about to take a step in the left aisle, someone pushed my back making me out of balance. Thankfully i used my knees to stop myself from completing hugging the cold floor. I didn't even take a single glance of my aching knee and I directly looked back and saw the bald guy.

"Andito sa kabila bitch! in my palm you will taste hell!" I startled in shocked when the bald guy suddenly appeared in front of me. He's gritting his teeth, animo'y gi-gil na gigil akong pugutan ng hininga.

The marks of the chains is still visible on his neck.

"You little slave bitch! You can't escape now! And i swear on the God of sun that i will torture you until you meet the God of death!" He scarily shouted.

Unbelievable. They didn't catch him yet? And how-

He's lips curled up when he noticed the wary looked in my eyes.

"You didn't expect me to come after you? Huh? Well too bad I'm so 'into' you right now that I'm too excited to slice you in half!" He claimed

Ang swerte ko talaga.

I quickly stand with both of my feet despite of my injured knees.

I brushed my hands on my shoulder to ease the tension and shiver he's giving me before i speak. "Sir, please. I'm just a lowly slave that is not worthy of anything. So just this once, let me pass." I begged.

Ofcourse, sinong idiot ang pakakawalan ang taong halos patayin kana kani kanina lang? Aughh—halos e- home run ko na nga ang daan papunta dito para maiwasan makita ang nagdadaganak na dugo sa loob pero kanina pa pala ako sinusundan ng malas na eto? No- I've been truly unlucky since the beginning i came in this damn cringe novel.

"Anong akala mo sakin?! Idiot?! You will pay for what've you done to me! My balls almost break because of you!"

Pfft—

The tension he's giving me a while ago faded as if he's not giving me a scary feeling in the first place.

Damn, that was a good one.

"You're laughing?! Let see if you can still laugh if you see yourself begging in pain in front of me!" He took a step and i instantly step back.

"scared aren't you?" He said while smiling so
Evily.

My shaky hands are sweeting from nervousness. How?! How can i get out of here?
Lumikot ang mga mata ko ngunit nanatilimg alerto for worse outcome.

The exit is too far away! This bald is so smart! I can't help but praise this future kidnapper of mine because he's using his brain right. He completely cornered me. Great!

His evil smile grew wider.

I bit my lips to prevent myself from crying. I'm just a normal first year senior high teenager and still not in my college na na-mo-moblema kung anong gagawin bilang pang hanap buhay sa huli, and suddenly I'm facing my death without warning? Sinong hindi mapapa-iyak sa bigla biglang malas na nang-yayare ha?!