Chapter 6

"Are you okay, Miss?" The handsome man asked me again, but because of that quiet shocking scene, I can't even utter a single word. Therefore, i just continue to stared at him with a horrified look.

He stared back at my eyes. Nang mapag-tanto nyang I don't have an energy to speak, he let out a deep sigh. The man took off his blue cape hanging from his back and lend it to me.

His eyes scanned my body from head to toe. I immediately covered my body using my hands. Especially the top part. I don't know what happened but, I suddenly have a thing na dapat itago.

"You." He pointed me. "Wear this." He next pointed the cape on his hands.

I avoided his pitiful gaze and looked down.

Why? Because this scene is oddly similar from the scene of maria and the knight inside the book.

Is that even possible?

The next thing he said was a big confirmation to my puzzled mind.

"A woman should always treasure her body. Now, looked up." He hold my chin and forced me to look up. "You need this more than anything right now." Sabi nya gamit ang mababa ngunit may-atoridad na tono.

Our eyes locked with each other that cause me to clearly view his dark eyes na tila kakambal ng gabi.

this man who don't like touching other people skin or even the tip of their hair, just casually touched my chin!

And hell, am i suppose to be maria now?!

[lyucas held both maria's weak shoulder in a careful manner, he then said the following towards the pitiful devastated maria. "You are an angel, stop crying. A beautiful woman like you should always treasure her body. Now, look at me in the eyes cause i assure you. Everything will be fine and nobody would dare to hurt you." He then tops maria's shabby clothes with his imperial cape.]

Is what the book stated. It's not really accurate though cause i just keep flipping the pages cause that part is so cringe.

i almost misunderstood him a while ago, na may tyansa na, na love at first sight sya saakin but yeah. Well, not really. Obviously, this guy likes pretty woman and I'm just an ordinary girl with an ordinary look. In short, di pasa sa taste nya. It's normal for him to help the citizen and the people in danger and also he used the word "beautiful" inside the book while saakin ay woman lang! Aughh-life of being an ordinary person. So yeah! my doubt faded away like a thin air.

I nodded my head like a puppy habang madaming impormasyon ang pumapasok sa aking isipan. Let's just stick to this man first, I don't want to be left here with a dead corspe whose head is separated from his body.

thinking of that makes my body cold.

He smiled warmly when he received my respond, indicating he like it. The man wrapped his cape around me, starting from the back and made a cute ribbon tie on my front.

He placed both of his hands on my shoulder and smiled warmly. He once again inspected me from head to toe. A satisfied look appeared on his face.

"Perfect, now. Let's go?" Pang- aaya nya. The man lend his hand to me, na pinag-tataka ko. Tinignan ko lang ang kamay netong naka-lahad saakin.