Chapter Four

*Day Two - Part Two*

Eren's Pov

The next activity we did, it fucking sucked ass. We were all shushed back to the cafeteria and were all put at separate tables and on opposite sides of each other. We were then forced to take a IQ test with soldiers watching us to make sure we didn't cheat. I slammed my head down onto the table halfway through it. How the fuck do you expect a homeless orphan to fucking do well on a IQ test. I felt someone pat my back. "Come on kid, you can do it," I heard Ian say. I didn't even understand half of the words in the question. I raised my head back up and finished it by randomly doing it. By the end of it, I had the lowest score and Armin had the highest. Armin has 145 and I had 90, so fucking laughable. I sighed has everyone patted my back and hugged me trying to cheer me up. If I score a little bit lower, I would be declared mentally retarded. Great! "Hey now, don't be so down. Your mates will probably be way smarter than you," Armin cooled. "Not helping," I replied. "Oh, sorry," he said. I felt like fucking crying but . . . I didn't.

Ian said the rest of the day was free beside later tonight right before lights out. So we decided to go hang out with the other alphas and zetroas for the rest of the day. All of us omegas started tackling them in a playful way and got them covered in mud. But let's just say, everyone besides Connie, Sasha and Marco hated it so much that they literally walked away from us. Jean let Marco play for a little bit longer before he made Marco get out. It was almost time for lights out and Ian forced the alphas and zetroas to hurry the fuck up in the showers. Then it was our turn, he said that we wasn't allowed to come back out until we were clean of mud. Ian wasn't very happy or mad at us, maybe just upset, because we choose to do this about 10 minutes before lights out. But let's just say we had a water fight and Historia slipped and fell. She kinda broke her nose so Ian was pissed at us and marched us back to the cabin has a official took her to the nurses cabin.

He forced us to run around the cabin a good couple times until we were grasping for air. Ian finally sent us inside while we watch a doctor bring her back to our cabin. Ian and the doctor had some words before he joined us along with Historia. "Now! The officials wants you to take this questionnaire. They though it would be embarrassing for you, if your doctors gave it to you. So here we are, write your name on the paper and they want you to write want you see in a alpha and zetroa. After your done, give it back to me and then its lights out," Ian explained. He walked around our nest of blankets and pillows on the floor and gave us all a pencil and paper. It sounded easy enough buttttt. . . . . its not.

What do I want in a alpha and zetroa? I felt myself groan out loud. Putting down kind and caring is too fucking cheesey. Umm. A few minutes passed by and none of us put anything down. How about someone who. . . . sees eye to eyes. No. "I realized that you guys are having trouble so think of it another way. Something that they would need in order to take care of you or something like that. Like Armin for example, he is a complete nerd so he can put down that they need a understanding of . . . . whatever Armin reads. See if that helps," Ian stated. "So think about our bad personalities and think about things that we will need to our bad personalities," Armin said smiling. "Uhm, yes actually . . . . I think," Ian replied.

So my personality. I know that I get ahead of myself all the time and I stress myself out. I don't think before I act and I get excited really easily which annoys some people. I'm angered easily but its like that with all of my emotions so. . . I'm sensitive? And I'm a bit of a airhead too, I guess. So I need someone who is understanding of my feelings and patient because I act like a child sometimes from how excited, I get easily. And don't get anger easily because I don't think before I act. Historia and two others handed in their paper. Someone who is relaxing because I get stress out easily. Well umm. Thats all my bad traits, I think. I quickly wrote everything down.

Eren Yeager

Understanding - I am very sensitive especially with anger.

Patient - I get excited easily like a little kid and it can get annoying.

Calm & Don't Anger Easily - I don't think before I act and I don't realize it.

Calm & Relaxing - I can get ahead of myself and get stressed out very easily.

I stood up and walked over to Ian. I handed him my paper and pencil. Soon Armin and the last two omegas turned in their papers and pencils too. "Okay, thank you and its lights out now. We don't have anything until noon so sleep in if you want. Goodnight," he said has he walked out turning the light off. We passed the fuck out.