Chapter Thirteen

Eren's Pov

The restaurant was the definition of fancy, at least of the looks of it of the outside. I wonder if it looks even more elegant on the inside. I felt Levi wrapped his arm around me before he led me inside ignoring my bright red tomato face. We walked in to see the tables full of people in dress and suits and standard uniforms like Levi while me on the other hand was in my raggy ass pants and green long sleeve t-shirt, most likely looking like a hobo. I grabbed on the edge of my long sleeve t-shirt with my free hand, trying to comfort myself in some way. The man in the rich suit at the counter greeted us with a smile even with me looking homeless. "Good evening, Mr. Ackerman. Mr. Smith has already made a reservation for you," the older man spoke with a smile. I saw Levi nose twitches before he suddenly straightens his back.

"Will Mr. Smith be joining the two of you this evening?" he asked. Levi smile at him and started speaking, "Yes, he will joi-". "Here, I thought I was going to be late," a deep voice spoke. I turned my head to see Erwin at the door. "Well, Eren has never rode in a carriage before so I thought it would be best to go slow," Levi replied has Erwin came to him. Erwin placed a kiss on his forehead and rumbled low purr from his chest, praising Levi without words. Levi's cheeks were slightly flushed but you could barely notice it. Erwin placed his hand on my shoulder has he smiled at the greeter. "May we be seated on please," he asked in a demanding tone, quietly leaving no room for argument. "Of course, right this way please," he replied. We followed him through the dinner room where I got some strange looks from the customers, and the stairs to the third floor where there was a series of rooms. He opened the door to one has Levi lead me through the door, there was a small round table with three chairs.

Erwin stepped forward first and pulled a chair out before looking at me, I blush slightly before I sat down to have him push me in. Levi and Erwin both took their seats has the waiter placed three menus down in front of us, I still opened it up ignoring the fact that I could only read a few words here and there. Armin always tried to teach me how to read and write but I able to focus long enough to learn anything. In the end when Erwin asked me if I had decided, I pointed to a picture of spaghetti that was covered in cheese which I love. I knew if I ordered something cheaper, they would give me a weird look and I didn't want to get on their bad side from ordering something expensive. So, I mainly when with that photo because the price was in the middle, and it was covered in cheese. "And what sides with that?" the waiter asked making me realized that he was still standing there. I froze slight. "None. . please," I stated with a shaky voice. "And what would like to have to drink?" he asked. "Iced tea," I replied. "And make this an omega meal?" he questioned looking at Erwin. "Yes, and just our normal order for me and Levi," Erwin spoke. The older man nodded before walking out.

"You, okay?" purred Erwin has he looked at me with concern in his eyes. "Yes, I'm fine" I said probably a little too quickly. He nodded at me with eyes still scanning me was he begun talking mainly towards Levi. "A murder of a council member happened late last night, and the suspect is being hunted down while the press is having a field day and I'm the only available regiment commander who can handle it," Erwin explained. Levi snorted. "And yet you were able to break away?" Levi asked with humor in this voice. "Well, Regiment Commander Pyxis is their overseeing the hunt and you know he's a reasonable man, he said that could 'turn a blind eye' if I wanted to go out for food," Erwin spoke with a smile on his face. Levi snorted once more. "And? What's the catch?" Levi asked. "Bring him some 'proper' food," replied Erwin. I could've sworn that I saw Levi roll his eyes right before there was a knock on the door and female omega walked in with our drinks. She handed us our drinks. "Anything else?" she asked with her eyes following my every movement. "No, thank you," Erwin mumbled. "And you? You sure you're okay and don't need anything?" she purred at me. I smiled at her has a smelled a motherly scent fill the room. "Yes, I'm sure. I'm only a little nervous because this is our first date basically," I told her. Her face lit up immediately. "Awe, congratulations. I hope everything goes well!" she purred before she left the room. I knew my face once more looked like a baked tomato.

"A date?" Levi questioned. "We-ell what am I supposed to c-all it," I stuttered. I felt tears form in my eyes knowing that I already fucked up. "It's okay, Eren. Levi was only teasing now wasn't you," Erwin grumbled a purr. I felt chest warm up from that alpha purr, causing me to look up at him. Erwin only had a smile on his face. "I'm sorry, I was just teasing you. You have no idea how adorable you look when your face turns red," Levi said. I turned to look at him now to realize he was trying his best not to chuckle or laugh, I felt myself puff my lips out into a pout. A deep rumble of laughter came from Erwin chest has Levi snicker quietly through his nose has I felt my face heat up more. There was another knock at the door, I notice a frown come across Erwin's face before the same person has before brought our food in. "Five cheese ziti al forno for you," she purred at me has she sat in down in front of me and gave Erwin and Levi their food too. She soon left and Erwin and Levi started digging into their food. I took my fork and placed the first bite inside my mouth, my taste buds literally exploded. A small omega moan of satisfaction slipped through my lips with large deer eyes. They both chuckled at me while I simply ignored them and stuffed my face.