Chapter Two

*Day One - Part One*

Eren's Pov

I woke to sound of someone screaming "CADETS WAKE UP". I sat up when I pulled a black haired girl off of my chest. I also had to escape a red headed boy's arms and legs that were wrapped around me from behind. Everyone was soon awake a Garrison guard made a announcement. "Everyone listen up! I'm Zetroa Ian Dietrich, call me Ian. I will become your temporary caretaker, any questions or concerns you may have, just ask. I will have to ask you within this next week, do behave yourself. Anything you do I will be held responsible for. I will be in charge of you and any activities or test I will put you through. During this next week you will be watch by the higher ups and will be tested on many things. This will not be for grade and no one will be kicked out. It is to see your real self and to record it to decide which alpha and zetroa couple best suits you. So I will ask you to act yourself and to ignore them. So did everyone get that" Ian cheerfully in a deep tone.

We all nodded. "Any questions before I move on?" he asked. "Um how difficult will the tests be," asked the male that holding me. "Some will be like the drills you did at the academy and some will be very simple like team work or doing puzzles or such," he replied. I notice Armin raise his hand. "Yes what is it Cadet?" asked Ian. "How will the pairing go?" Armin asked. "Umm let's say if the omega is mentally slow and quiet. Well then he or she will be placed with a couple that is out going or brave," answered Ian. "So you pair the opposites together," asked Armin. "Kinda like that, we pair the ones up who we believe will get along with one another. And who will mostly balance each other out. Does everyone understand now?" explained Ian. Everyone agreed.

So I guess, I will be paired up with a couple who likes killing titans and whoever balances me. This is kinda confusing but all well. I don't really need to know anyway because I'm not allowed to pick out my mates. "Alright, now everyone will get dress and will go outside. You get the rest of the day off but we will ask you to stay on the camp grounds. You can go do whatever you want and eat whenever you like," Ian explained. "Do the others get free time too?" asked Historia. Shit I forgot she's a omega too. "Yes but not until noon, they are training with some elites right now," he replied. Mikasa. I hope she okay. What may I saying she's totally fine, she is a muscle ninja maniac. "Okay, anymore questions before I let you go?" asked Ian. No one replied.

"Alright, I'll be on the camp grounds for the whole week. I will probably be in the cafeteria, officials office or out on the training fields helping the other cadets if you need me. I know I'm a alpha but come to me for any help or concerns you may have for yourself. I'm here to help you understand what being a mated omega means. It may get uncomfortable within let's next few days. I will explain to you how the mating process and meeting your alpha and zetroa works. Oh and may I also remind you not to get into any sexually acts. Don't be afraid to come and tell me if someone touched you inappropriately or made you do something. If something does happen then it will stay between me and the doctors and the officials. I'm only here to help you and to find all of you your perfect mates. That's all I have to say, you are free now until later notice," he said. He turned and walked out after saying a "see you all later".

We sat there in silence until everyone started to get dressed. I made my way over to Armin. "Hey Armin? I feel disgusting after last night. Wanna go get a shower?" I asked. "Yeah, I do too! We should see if anyone else wants to go," Armin stated. "Yeah, right!" I replied. "Hey! Does anyone what to head over to the showers with me and Armin. I wanna wash everything off after last night," I announced. "I wanna join!" "Hey, I will go ahead a claim the showers for omegas!" "Yeah! Its our day off so we can bathe for how ever long we want," chanted everyone. Before we knew it, everyone was heading over to the showers. Someone had ran ahead and claim the showers for Omegas Only. I opened the door to the male shower house with a sign on the door saying "Omegas Only NO ALPHAS/ZETROAS!!!!". I stripped down and picked a hose beside Armin.