Chapter Twelve

Eren's Pov

Eren's Pov

The sun shined through the window revealing Armin already sitting on the windowsill reading his book. He's such a nerd. I know that will be prefect for him but mine on the other hand. . . I already felt nauseous just thinking about the others will reacted when the fine out. I can't keep them a secret then they come to get me. At least Historia can keep hers a secret because she will be the last to leave. I heard and felt the others stirring and slowly awaking up and beginning to pack. Me and Armin only had one change of clothes and almost no person belongings, so we didn't really need to pack. I comfortably layer there for a few more minutes while Armin his book before we started to head towards the showers. It was 12:30. Everyone was nervous, so no one spoke has we showered then back to the cabin to grab our items. We arrived a minute late at the cafeteria that also served has a pickup spot. Almost everyone was their waiting of us including mine, but Erwin was missing. I felt my legs stiffen has Levi walked up to me, he grabbed my hand and lean me outside to the side of the cafeteria. "Relax brat and calm yourself, you almost had a bloody panic attack from all those damn pheromones they were giving off," he purred at me has he took my bags from me. I realized then that my heart was pounding out of my chest has lungs decided to make me hyperventilate. I quickly steady my breathing ignoring the others having a panic attack and being led outside.

"You good now?" he asked. I silently nodded at him before he grabbed my hand and started leading me towards the stables "Erwin had an emergency meeting to an attend but he should be home a few minutes after us," Levi explained to me as a solider brought Levi his horse while he tied my haversack over his shoulder. "Does he need a horse has well Captain?" the man asked. "No, he's going to ride with me," Levi replied sharply. He mounted the black horse now ignoring the solider and expanding his arm towards me, signaling that he wanted me to ride in front of him. I felt my cheeks warm up has I grab his hand and he hoisted me up on the horse, he then wrapped one hand around my waist has the other held onto the horse lead. With a click of his tongue and a tug of the rope, the horse began galloping towards the road under Levi's control. Did took about an hour and half to reach Karanes District that is mainly filled with scout regiment members of all ranks. We arrived at the entrance a man took Levi horse, right afterwards a woman with short orange yelled Levi's names. She was in the driver's seat of an enclosed horse carriage. "Captain Levi! We have been waiting of you," she chirped at him has we approached her. She was an unmated omega. My stomach filled with uneasiness and doubt. Why was he friends with an unmated omega.

"Eren, this is Petra and the man on the other side of her is Eld," Levi spoked. I didn't even notice him even though he was an alpha, the aura around him was calm and steady like a beta. Normally has an omega I would notice both mated and unmated alphas first, but the unmated omega had a large aura around her that smelled sweet and flowerily. But Eld on the other hand kept his hormones under a tight lease making him harder to notice then other alphas. Eld just nodded towards us before he spoke while Petra jumped down. "Commander Erwin asked for us to come pick you up and deliver you to Dela's," spoke Eld. "What for," Levi questioned. "All we know is that he said there has to be a change in plan you guys made," Petra smiled at him. Doubt swelled up even more in my chest that was lightly laced in jealously. Petra opened the cabin door for us. Levi turned to face me. "Have you ever been in a carriage before?" he asked. I shook my head no. "Try to make it has smooth as you can so go has slow as you need," he spoke looking at me with his stone face has he placed his hand out for me to grab. "You got it Captain!" Petra beamed. I felt my cheeks warm up once again has I took his hand and he assisted me up into the carriage which was unneeded, just like how I could've mounted a horse alone or even jumped on behind him.

I sat down on the padded seats; the seats were big enough to fit two people on both sides. I took the spot right in the middle and Levi sat down right across from me. Our knees almost touching while my bag was placed on the seat beside him. The carriage took off with a small jerk but there was nothing to hold onto, so I tumbled sideways, and I would've hit my head on the wood if it wasn't for Levi jumping up and placing his hand on my head. Levi's hand acted like a cushion and thanks to him I wasn't harmed at all has he moved over and sat down beside me and pulled me back up. He wrapped his arm around my waist helping me maintain steady and up right has my face flushed up once more. "You get used to it after a few rides, Erwin had to do the same with me in the beginning. Also, if Petra is the reason why you're smelling so sour, don't mind her. The only reason why she is unmated is because her mated died not too long ago, they normally give omegas up to a year to recover and find a new one. Petra didn't have any zetroa mate, Eld and his zetroa mate named Oluo also just lost their omega mate around the same time, so I'm pretty sure Petra is going to end up with them," he explained. I silently let out a puff of relief. After a few minutes passed by the carriage came to a sudden halt causing my body to jerk forward has Levi remained perfectly still in his seat. The door opened after a few seconds to reveal Petra on holding the door open for us. Levi climbed out and turned around to assist me once again. "Where you guys headed?" Levi asked. "Over to pick Commander Keith sir," Eld spoke from the driver's seat. "Good, take Eren's bag and place it inside with the key," he replied pulling a metal ring from his pocket that was full of keys. Petra took it with a smile. "Of course, sir!" she chirped. Levi nodded before she jumped back on, and they took off two reveal the two-story restaurant before us.