Chapter Ten

Eren's Pov

I was in a dark forest, feeling completely calm has my bare feet crunched the leaves and twigs beneath them. Their was a suddenly snapping sound behind me that cause to jump and turn around. I scanned the area while my heart was beating out of my chest and my fast pants filled the air. They was nothing their, just part my imagination. I turned back around to be tackled to down the ground, I tried to scream out it fear but sounds escaped my mouth. A second passes before I recognize who the figure on top of me was, it was my father and half of his head was bitten off. Horror filled my eyes has I became completely frozen. "How dare you run away! I'm dead because of you! How dare you away from the basement! From Me," he screamed with blood and spit flying onto my face. I squeezed my shut and prayed for him to go away.

The feeling of him suddenly stopped and their was no sounds of him or his breathing. I reopened my eyes carefully to see the man that raped me, unbuckling his belt. "Now theirs no one to help you," he growled. I tried to scream has I fought against him but only raspy sounds came out, tears streamed down my face while he ripped my clothes off. He suddenly slammed into me causing to jerk up and let out a horrendous scream, I panted loudly has the environment around me had completely changed. I was in the omega cabin. Lights of buildings around flicker on has the sounds of distraught people was heard but muffed through the cabin walls. I felt a small hand grab my arm, I screamed has I stood up and slammed myself against the cabin wall. "E-eren," I heard a voice sob. I looked down to see Armin with tears in his eyes. I woke up everyone inside and outside of the cabin, I squeezed my eyes shut has I slipped down the wall.

The lights to the cabin turned on has several heavy footsteps marched into our cabin. I didn't see who it was until they spoke, I had curled myself into a ball. "What happened?!" I hear Ian demand. "H-e nightm-mare," cried Armin. I felt a soft but gentle hand on my shoulder. "Eren," Ian cooled into my ear. I shook my head back and forth, I just wanted to be left alone. "Okay, okay," he whispered has he developed me into a hug. Everyone was quickly escorted out and was placed inside a new cabin to sleep, seeing that it was the middle of the night. It wasn't the rapist the bothered me, it the was though of seeing my father again. I never want to see him again. I wrapped my arms around Ian and started crying and begging him, 'I don't want to see him, don't let him near me'. Ian just shushed and purred at me thinking I was talking about that man. But no one would've though that I was talking about my father.

*Time Skip*

Lucas cradled me on his lap has my red swollen eyes slightly burned, he somehow managed to get me slightly into my head space but not enough to get me not to think. I obeyed him but with my full conscious, this time has he stripped me. I ended up into the same position has yesterday but this time I was squirming around, unable to stay still and fight the blush that when from the tips of my ears and down to my chest. It was extremely embarrassing, especially when the door open to reveal no other than Commander Erwin himself with Captain Levi practically stepping on his heels.

"Good morning, Commander! Captain," Lucas greeted. They smiled back has they sat down across from us. Levi pulled his leg up and place in on his other has Erwin sat perfectly straight with crossed arms. Just looking at them, screams alpha. I shivered. "I am alpha Doctor Lucas and this is Eren Yeager," he said introducing us. "Shall I go over his basic information now?," he asked. I squirm slightly from them acting has if I wasn't even there. "Once he stops moving then yes," grumble Levi. Erwin smiled softly at us. "Please ignore him and go on," he stated. Lucas nodded. "Right! Um...

I put it like this so its easier to read

Male omega

Age 17

5'7" & 139 lbs

Born in Shiganshina

First heat at age 13