Chapter One

Eren's POV

"Congratulations you have passed training! We all are aware that it was very difficult and hard. About 50 people die has already died from training. You have met face to face with the devil. Two years ago, half way through you traditional training you decided to be part of a new regiment. You are the one only ones who was informed of the new regiment and in result you will the one members of this special regiment, the man standing behind me are completely unaware of what type of regiment it is and what type of training you went through. After the Omega go though their mating process you and the others go through resistance training you will officially be assigned a commanding officer and the regiment will then be complete. " said Commander Zackly.

"Go now, I'm serious," said Commander Zackly. I stood still between Mikasa and Armin has people walked pasted us. After almost 25% of people here had left, I looked around to spot some people I know. "I guess this is it," shrugged Commander Zackly looking at the other Commanders, Captains and First Mates of the Scouting League behind him. There were two doors on either side of them while us cadets were standing on the ground. "You all are very brave. Now omega's raise your right hand," Commander Zackly ordered. I raise my right hand. I heard some soft laughter with everyone's eyes on us. I looked Mikasa to see her confused face until she did a face palm. I turned to see Armin with his left hand up instead of his right. I immediately pulled his hand down.

"The other hand idiot," I whispered. I raise his correct hand this time with a embarrassed blush on his cheeks. I turned and raised my hand back up. They started laughing slightly louder. "Cadet! Thank you for helping your Omega friend but now look at yourself," Commander Zackly stated. I looked my body to see nothing embarrassing. I looked over to Armin to see his head down with a flushed face. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Mikasa. I pointed at her right hand. I looked up to see my left hand. Why is my left hand up. It felt like I was hit my a bullet train.

I had just helped Armin with his mistake of knowing left to right. Just for me to make the same mistake. I slowly lower my left hand and raised my right. "Uhh. . Okay are you two omega's sure you want to go through with this?" asked Commander Zackly. "Yes Sir!" I said boldly. Armin being the idiot he is nodded his furiously. My face went down saying 'please kill me now' at the sight of Armin. "Introduce yourself cadets," Commander Zackly demanded pointing at the people closest to him. We were picked last even though we were the closest to him. I just think he didn't want to hear our answer. He finally pointed at us. "I am Alpha Mikasa Ackerman from the Shiganshina District," spoked Mikasa using her robot tone. "I am Omega Eren Yaeger from the Shiganshina District," I said softly than I needed too. "Hi, I'm Omega Armin Arlert from Shiganshina District." Armin said way to excited for his own good.

Every one of the higher ups besides us cadets, started speaking softly. Our faces when slightly down knowing what they were talking about. The Commander cleared his throat making them shut up. The only people who weren't shocked is us cadets and General and Oh My God Commander Erwin and Captain Levi. I heard they were mates. I would love to be their mate but that probably won't happen with that serious look on their faces. "So were you there? Did you see them?" questioned Commander Zackly. "Yes sir! The ugly bastard poked its head out over the wall" spoke Mikasa. Several minutes passed of complete silence. Maybe Mikasa over did it? Someone ran up on stage and whispered into the Commander's ear.

"Oh yes I forgot, we were are on a time limit. Now, omega's please step through these doors to the left so you may be examine. So we will have a easier time pairing you with your mates. Now, beta's please follow my assistant Cala to your place, and alpha's follow me and I believe there was a few zetroas. You may follow Captain Crunch" Commander Zackly explained. (Sorry just had too lol). Me, Armin and good 23 others walked through the doors to see white tents set up with nurses and doctors standing my each one. "You Will Have A Physical, Internal And Mental Exam. Along With A Test That Will Ask What Your Likes And Dislikes Are, And What Your Personality Is. Please Go To A Tent With The Same First Gender Has You" shouted a male doctor so we can hear him.