Mikey's birthday

(This will be a Kyle David Hall love story. Reason being because it's way easier. :3Also I know that it's not Mikey's birthday.)

      Dad woke me up yelling it was Uncle Mikey's birthday. I shot up and got dressed. Dad was wearing a suit and Bandit was wearing a pink and purple dress. I got ready and we all met downstaira and got preasnts for Mikey before we went to his house. I got him a leather jacket and a poker face phone cover. Bandit made him a cute little drawing of us and Dad made him a drawing of all of us and got him some clothes and shoes.

~TO THE PARTY~

           We got out of the car and Bandit raced to the door knocking on it. I saw Mikey picking Bandit up and swinging her around. I walked up there with some preasents to help dad and gave him a hug. I haven't seen Mikey sense it was Bandit's birthday. (Which was a few months back.) It still felt like forever sense I saw him. "Alice, your neibor's kid, Kyle came to the party. Reason being is because his parwnts are friends with me. So you may see him." Mikey said. I nodded and walked inside. Immediately a boy with brown hair with a black beanie came up to me. "Hi I'm Kyle. Need help with the preasnts?" Kyle asked. "Yeah, thanks. By the way I'm Alice. Gerard's daughter." I introduced. "I know. I see you alot in the neiborhood park." Kyle smiled and took some of the preasnts.

~After the party because I is lazy~

          Kyle sat in the back of the car with Bandit. They were playing some games on his phone. "Hello?......Okay.......I could ask them.......okay........bye mom." Kyle hung up and gave Bandit his phone. "So um can I stay with you guys for a week? My parents aren't gonna be home all week." Kyle said. "Of course. Mind sharing a room with Alice?" Dad asked. "I don't mind." Kyle said. I could see him slightly dancing in the backround.