Planning the wedding

I walked downstairs tp be greeted by Dad and mom. Mom was moving in today so there were boxes everywhere. I sat with mom at the bar and dad sat next to her. "Look at the dresses for you hun." Mom smiled, pushing her lap top close to me. I kicked my hello kity boots against the chair. I scrolled through as I bit my lip rings. I found a pretty corset dress with a checkerboard batter in the middle of the skirt. (It will be in the wedding chapter. :) Mom smiled and added that to the cart. "Will all the bridesmaid dresses be black and white?" Mom asked, looking at dad. Dad nodded and confirmed that the colors will be black and white, with little bits of red. Mom nodded and got her dress. (It will be when the wedding chapter. :* ) Dad found a tux and Bandit found a nice black and white dress. I led mom up to my room and we digged through my jewlery. "Ohhh, I like this." Mom said, holding up my rose necklace and a black lace choker. I nodded and smiled. "Do you know how to do smokey eyes?" Mom asked me. I nodded and she smiled. "Great! So i can tell you can curl your hair by the pictures your dad shows me. So can you be my stylest?" Mom asked. I smiled and nodded. "Uh mom?" I started, she nodded me to continue. "Can Kyle, my boyfriend, uh be in the wedding?" I asked. She laughed and nodded. I hugged her, "Thanks mom." She kissed my head, "Your welcome hun." She walked into my closet and oulled out black sneaker heels. "You are welcome to wear this." She laughed. I giggled and we got everythig ready. The wedding was gonna be in a week. We got all the reservations, RSVP (whatever it is!), cake, flowers, etc. All in. I was excited. I was gonna be the maid of honor, the bridemaids were Mikey, Ray and, Frank's wife. Dad's best man was Mikey, of course, then Frank, Ray and, Kyle's dad. Suprised? Yeah!