Dying my hair and Kyle

I woke up with a note stuck to my forehead.

'Sense you were sleeping so peacefully with Kyle I have decided to give you the house for the whole tour. I know you don't wanna go but Bandit is coming to. Love you. Call me or text me if you need anything. <3 :)'

I shot up happily. I get the hpuse to myself for about 3 months! He knew I had anxiety. I looked around for Kyle but I didn't see him. I looked over my bed to find him on my floor, sleeping. I shook him awake. "Kyle. I get the house to myself!"I saud excitedly. "Sweet! Can I stay over for however long?" Kyle smiled. "Of course! It's gonna be about 3 months." I said. I got up and got ready. Kyle came in the bathroom, pushed me out, did whatever he needed to and came back out, shoving me back in. I laughed and walked out to my closet, grabbing my hair dye. I walked back in and got started on my hair.

~skipping becausw fuck yes bitch~

               I finally finished my hair and Kyle was sitting on my bed. "So miss Way." Kyle laughed. "So Mr. Hall." I said ans sat down on my bed. He crawled over to me and kissed me. I blushed and kissed him back. He sat back. "So Alice. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Kyle asked. "Of course." I smiled and laid on his chest, textin dad about the exciting news.

(A= Alice G= Gerard)

A: I'm saring Kyle now.

G: Great! I'll see you in 3 months. :) Have fun bur no parries!

A: Okay. Love you. Bye!

We just sat there playing xbox, life fuck yea.