Water park! (5/8/15)

I played with my hair. We were gonna go to a water park!! Kyle was sick so that was poopy. I picked up Bandit and we went into the car. Mom started driving and dad sat in the front. I connected my phone and played some music.
"AM I ALL THAT YOU BARGAINED FOR YET? I'VE BEEN DYING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANNA HEAR! 'CAUSE THAT'S JUST WHO I AM THIS WEEK!" We all sang. Dad took a picture.
@/gerardway: With the family. We're so cool. @/alicewayyy
"ANLOADED GOD COMPLEX! COCK IT AND PULL IT!" We all sang again. We finished the song. I looked up to see the water park's sign. Bandit squealed with joy. I pulled out my waterproof camera and started vlogging.
"Hi guys. So today we're at a water park. I'm with Bandit, Gerard, and Lyn-Z." I smiled, putting the camera in the air. We walked in. Seeing many people, very few knew about us. I found a weird slide thing and I ventured off to it with mom.
"We are at the Drop. It's a water slide that goes crazy." I said.
"Next!" The man said, opening the door. I got in and mom got in the other one.
"PULL THE LEVER!" I screamed. The man pulled the lever. "WRONG LEVER!" I yelled.
(AN: If you get that, I fucking love you.)
I went down many twists and turns. Flying this way, falling that way, going up, flying back down, making rights, making a U turn, you name it! I filmed the whole ride.
"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Mom yelled, attracting dad and Bandit.
"Come on. Let's go to the family twister." Dad smiled, pointing over there. We got over there and got a raft.
"DOWN WE GO!" I yelled. We went around a big slide. Bandit giggled as she held onto dad.
We got off and ventured towards our next ride.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Some personal issues has been popping up. Bye!)