Hanging with Kyle

I sat in my room playing with Widow. (DON'T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THE BUN BUN!!!) Kyle was filming a video for youtube. I started watching his channel and it was pretty cool. "Can you come here Alice?" Kyle asked. "Sure. Hold up." I said. I walked to the living room where Kyle was with my bunny. "So this is my girlfriend. Her name is Alice and she is Gerard Way's daughter." Kyle said pulling me onto his lap. "Hello Kyforce as what Fluffy calls you guys. I'm Alice as explained by Fluffy here. This is Widow. I'm on his lap and he smells like poo." I said with a poker face. Kyle laughed. "I smell like poo?" Kyle questioned. "Hell yea you do." I said and got up from his lap. "Well that was my girlfriend." Kyle laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen,  placing Widow near her food bowl and filling it up. Kyle came in and pointed the camera towards me. I snapped my head towards him and stuck my tounge out. He laughed and walked away, finishing his video. "That was interesting." Kyle laughed, bringing his laptop over and setting in on the table. "Like hell it was." I said. I walked over to him and sat down on his lap, watching him edit. He pulled out his phone and took  a picture.

@/kyledavidhall: This goofball decided to sit on my lap while I edot a video. Meh. @/gerardway

Dad commented on the picture.

@/gerardway: Take care of her. As for Alice, don't do anything stupid.

I laughed at that and grabbed his phone and typed in.

@/kyledavidhall: Ok dad. Love you. ~Alice

Kyle laughed and continued to edit.

~after all the editing shiz~

                  We walked outside and into the backyard. I sat down on the grass with Kyle. It was 5pm so it was slightly dark. "So do you want a instagram?" Kyle asked, pulling me onto him. "I guess. Should I ask my dad?" I asked. Kyle nodded and gave me my phone.

(G= gerard A=alice)

A: Can I get a instagram?

G: Yeah go ahead love you.

A: Love you too.

We mad my instagram and I posted my first picture. It was of me and Kyle cuddled up on the grass.

@/alicewayyy: @/kyledavidhall Is with me. ^-^

My bio looked like:

Gerard Way's daughter. Kyle David Hall's girlfriend. Bandit Lee Way's older sister. Mikey Way's niece.

Dad, Kyle and Mikey followed me in a heart beat. We sat there for a few hours talking about my next social medias.