Naughty and Nice

TW: SLIGHT SMUT SLIGHT FLUFF DOM Y/N
Word count:967 published 11:56pm
____________________________________
Authors Note: Guys guess what? It's about to be a new year- I'm honestly glad but scared at the same time. But this was supposed to be for Christmas but things got in the way, I'm so sorry. But here's to a new year and the last story from me if 2020! I look forward to a new beginning as I will work harder on my writings. Thanks for 13k, it's been quite a journey and I'm here for all of it! Once again Happy New Years guys Love you all!-<3
promisedyourman 2020
__________________________________

It had been Christmas morning, you didn't go to bed until late finishing wrapping up presents under the Christmas tree for Chrollo and the rest of the phantom troupe. I mean it's the least you could do since they welcomed you in ever since you and Chrollo have been together, as one of them.

This year Chrollo wasn't in the best mood and he went to bed quite early finishing his wrapping earlier that day. He didn't help you cook much neither, which put more on you causing you to be indolent from the soporific task. He only based up the turkey and that was it, didn't even put it in the oven.

Maybe he was just moody.

But before he had went to bed you planned to get out of the bath and put on a red lingerie set you'd brought- But you didn't get to surprise him since he fell asleep so early so you came up with a new idea, to do it in the morning.

************************************************

It was about 4 am in the morning,the moon was settled and the stars moved around it. The lighting in the master bedroom was dim as you had got up a hour or two ago to turn the lights up a bit.

Chrollo was peacefully bundled up in the sheets facing the glass pained door to the balcony, he had only turned a few times since you had woken up. He slept pretty soundly asides from the few turns, pulling up the covers, when a breeze creaked through the doors.

You lifted up from the bed looking over at Chrollo. The whole night you just sat in a blank stare looking at the ceiling. It seems as  prepared wouldn't be so difficult since he's faced away with the snow glistening shadows over his face. You put on your slippers dragging your silk night gown across the floor. You slowly opened your shared closet, walking in, standing on your tippy toes to reach the top of the closet.

You fumbled grabbing the hanger closest to your reach. You pulled down a satin red robe that shined to the light of the chandelier, you grinned devishly taking it off the hanger- You pulled your night gown over your head groaning when your hair got stuck.

You then wrapped yourself in the robe tiring it tight so nothing was revealed but your cleavage.

You kneeled on the bed, crawling over to Chrollo, He was completely knocked out. You leaned over and moved the hair out of his face to kiss his forehead.
It was a soft and gentle kiss. He still didn't move tho. You then put your leg over him, sitting a bit under his stomach. His breathing hitched as he turned his head to the wall.

'Come on can't you just wake up.' You didn't have much of a choice but to wake him up yourself. You loosened the tie on the robe, letting it
slope, to reveal some of the red lace.

You pushed yourself down on him moving up, there was no way he wouldn't feel you practically grinding on him. You stopped for a second leaning down, your forehead against his. "Baby wake up." You showered him in small kisses after you said that until he groaned a bit.

He fluttered his eyes open slowly, baring to stay awake, until his vision finally became clear as he stared up at you. "Y-Y/n, what are you doing?" He hesitated propping himself up. There was a light visible blush of embarrassment and shock across his cheeks, aswell as a light sweat formed on his forehead. You chuckled grabbing the collar of his shirt lifting him closer to your face, "I said wake up babe." You motioned your head leaning into a kiss then pulling back smirking. He groaned in annoyance narrowing his eyes at you. He had now had his hands on your ass "Fuck. I'm tired Y/n what do you need." He grumbled with a little less emotion this time.

"That's not the question." You kissed his cheek "What do you want?" These very words sent him feral. "Really?" He said grinning pulling you closer to him "Yes." you pulled back still sitting on him to fully untie the robe, slowly pulling it down your shoulders. He watched you slowly, predicting your every move, caressing your curves, sending cold waves down your stomach. You moved the robe to the side pushing him down by his shoulders, "Now tell me Chrollo have you been naughty or nice?"~ you trailed on your sentence taunting him. He was quite embarrassed to answer your question, he knows it'd feel good, but him being dominated didn't sit right with him. He swallowed adjusting himself to see if he can get any more friction between the thin fabrics of your panties and his boxers, since you had recently pulled the covers off  before topping him.

You pushed down on his hips a bit causing a controlled moan to escape his mouth.

"Stay still, you haven't answered me yet." 
*************************************************
"Merry Christmas babe." Chrollo said panting in cold sweat holding you in his arms. "Merry Christmas to you too."
************************************************