Maid (part 2)

TW: A little yandere¿ Head, Smutt
Word count:917
____________________________________
Authors note
Hello everyone, I'm so grateful for 5k! I'm sorry I've been out lately, I took a quick mental break- as in right now I'm still going through it but I will manage for you guys! Remember I'm always up for recommendations, they help me as a writer a lot. Once again love you guys! And I'll get back to normal soon.<3
____________________________________

Chrollo headed out with the maid dress folded over his forearm. You watched him devishly as he closed the door behind him, not turning back.

He was clearly irritated, but that made things more then anticipated. Your eyes were lidded, feeling blood rush in you as you pictured him in the dress- You let out a sly chuckle as he opened the door slowly, letting it will open in-front of him.

You were in shock- He stood in the doorway looking a little less then mad, a straight smile was painted on his face that soon turned up to a pursed movement.

"Happy now?" Chrollo said slowly rotating around. You swept your eyes across his body focusing in on all the defined muscles of his thighs that were shown and appeared thick due to the layers of the dress.

You noticed he still had his headband and earrings on under the bonet.

"Let's get this over with."

You sat on Chrollos leathered couch that was finely lined with small felt buttons in each crease- You wore a plain pleated skirt and one of Chrollos button ups.

Chrollo held his hands in front of his crotch that was already aroused even tho his expression was bland. It was also chilly in the room, the big window aside from his bookshelf's was peared open , but no one thought to close it.

"What do you want me to do." Chrollo looked you shallowly in the eye once he stood between your legs.

"Sit down."  You sealed down your skirt getting up as Chrollo took your spot, shivering, clenching his jaw, when the cold leather made pricks up his skin.

You stood behind the couch then leaned beside him - "Spread your legs for me." You said sharpening your warm breath down his neck. Chrollo whimpered squeezing his thighs together "Y/n..."  he said giving you all the access to his neck.

You left bruising hickeys under his jaw, licking circles in the spots that beaded with small droplets of blood.

You moved his hands from the couch onto his chest, defying the muscles of his upper abdomen, he stretched back to rub your cheek to pull you into wet kisses. You pulled his chin back biting his ear, making him whimper to your denial.

"Once again, open your legs dear." You said softly in his ear, Chrollo only fluttered his eyes shut in response- only making you grow impatient.

You slid your hand down to his thigh moving them apart, then moving a little deeper to pull up his skirt to his waist.

You played with his vline tracing the deep lines, then playing with the band of his briefs snapping it on his flexing skin- making him let out a struggled moan. You finally pulled down his tight briefs to his ankles as he quickly kicked them to the side.

His hard cock slapped roughly against his lower muscles, making him hiss to the feeling of his sensitive tip being exposed to the frigid air.

His tip was flushed, not quite beaded with precum yet but he was visibly hard. Chrollo dropped his jaw silently as you took his cock into your hands- you started out by pumping all of his length, curling your fingers into a circle giving him more satisfaction.

He slouched down into the couch leaning up to see the view of his balls moving with the movements of your hand. You glanced over to him noticing where his eyes were-

Moving your lips to his he shuts his eyes as he feels the sensation of the sloppy  kisses, groaning, allowing your tongue to take dominance in his mouth.

His cock was now shined, making it easier to stroke- the sound of his skin filled the echoing room. His legs were now spread apart where you wanted them, the one certain vein in his cock pulsated, you could tell he was near his end.

You let go of the kiss letting strings of drool from Chrollo fall onto your cleavage, his eyes now beaded with tears from the friction. His cheeks were hot and as his head fell back onto your shoulder, whimpering  into your ear .

Leaning in again you gathered spit stopping your stroke on his cock, globbing spit on his head- he let out a loud moan before you stroked him at in-human speeds. The sound of his wet cock pushed him over the edge, it eventually pooled at the base of his cock.

He jolted his hips forward lifting up as he closed his eyes drooling on your shoulder.

One last stroke-

He moaned your name into your ear choking on his own spit "Ngh Y/n~" His hot ribbons of cum squirted out of his cock- this time it was a lot of cum, somehow so quickly- he only lasted about 10 minutes.

His muscles still spasmed repeatedly as he let himself flop back on the couch panting in to your ear.

"I thought you wouldn't enjoy this~" you said smirking surprisingly.

"Y-Y/n Shut up- your next."