Chrollo nsfw alphabet

Each letter stands for something~

A~ After care( What they are like after sex)
Chrollo would clean you up carefully with a hot rag still looking at what he did to you, and guide you when you need help walking (you'll need it)He doesn't show a lot of emotion. He will look serious but also still hungry over you and will plant several kisses on your forehead.

B~ Body parts (Their and their partners favorite body part)
Chrollo loves his pecs and abs there neatly defined in all the right curves, he also loves the veins his forearm makes when he pulls your hair. He loves his partners thighs.He's a really big thigh man, he wouldn't mind marking his territory by licking hickeys down your thighs inside and on the outside.

C~ Cum (anything to do with cum)

He would like to finish on your chest the most, he loves seeing them covered with him. Or most likely he would pull out and deep throat you making him finish deep in the abyss of your throat.

D~ Dirty secret (A secret not to be told)

Chrollo loves eye contact during sex, he doesn't want everything to be quiet but he wants to dominate you making sure the tension is real. He also fantasizes you in a short tight pleated flannel skirt, with a revealing top role playing as a librarian , as he fucks you senseless as you read one of his nen books.

E~Experience (How experienced are they?)

You definitely weren't Chrollos first, like stated he doesn't show much emotion, and is very serious inside of work and when doing business-So you never really know if he's enjoying it unless he shows you instead of telling you. But Chrollo is VERY experienced and loves trying new things to make the experience better for you. He definitely knows how to make a woman crumble over his touch.

F~ Favorite position

Chrollo definitely likes when you ride him, he loves being in control watching you go crazy over top of him he traces your curves as he bounces you up and down. Don't forget missionary tho, he loves spreading your legs and putting one on his shoulder. Don't get me wrong he loves trying new things but these are often used first.

G~Goofy (Is he goofy or no?)

He is very serious and will stare you dead into your eyes as he pounds into you, if you look away he will snatch you back by your jaw and edge you. But if your whining because the pain or asking him to slow down he will lowly chuckle and smirk.

H~Hair (How well groomed are they?)

Chrollo likes plain things, he shaves a lot,making sure to keep some hair to add texture to his member, but not to much. But he is very well groomed down there.

I~Intimacy (How are they during the moment)

There are many neck kisses while he snuggles his head in the crook of your neck. He also loves whispering degrading things, still making sure to pleasure and admire every bit of your body.

J~Jacking off (masturbating head canon)

He doesn't do it alone without sending a video often unless , he has had a long day at work and needs the attention- And when he is alone and he does it he's in his office chair , slouched low shifting around with his head thrown back and his white button up half buttoned.He will send you videos when your out  of him rubbing himself, groaning low words like "Look what you've done." Finishing all over himself .

K-Kinks ("Special" attractions)

Chrollo has a big edging kink he loves watching you beg him just so you could cum. At times he will stay at your entrance for a while and stare you dead in your eyes with a serious face or sly smirk, depending on if you have been good or not. When you get tired of the edging he loves watching you doing the work yourself and making you and him cum on spot.(Bonus) or he might keep quickly taking it out and pounding deep while you moan out his name- he likes that too.