Liabary

TW: BJ&CHOKING
Word count:1221

You quietly stride over with your plaid pleated skirt and knee highs. The library was silently echoed and only one young man was in there in the far between a bookshelf, pulling up your collar from your desk you hear small pants from the corner.

Looking under your pearled glasses you put the black inked pen down and get up brushing off your skirt. You silenced your black pumps by quietly holding onto the bookshelf around the corner from his table. What could he be doing? Parting your purple matte lips to prepare for your next words "Sh"- You stop in your tracks to see a black haired boy in a tight white shirt with his head thrown back wording nothing. He lazily opened his eyes to your appearance "O-Oh I'm sorry." He said taking his strong hand off of his heat hissing. He eyed down your body tracing every seam of  your skirt and every knit of your socks. Eyes traveling back up he adjusted himself in his seat-  a small  smirk formed in the crease of your lips "Do you need help finding any books~?" You said dragging on your last word leaning your chest against the table- short skirt revealing your white seamless panties. The boy jolted his head to the side to get some of the view but averted his eyes back into your eyes at the sight of your head tilting to the side.

"Yes, do you have any elemental books?" He said with a slight smile looking back at the book shelves circling y'all. You two forgot about the whole fact that his cock was still out beaded with precum- before you had walked back he was close to coming so you basically edged him on. Leaning up from the table you state "But maybe we should take care of your problem first." You said pointing your eyes toward his ache. He bit his bottom lip slightly sliding back into his chair. Before he could say anything - "Let me help you." You said pulling your hair back eyeing him as you slowly kneeled down not breaking contact. Putting his arms on the back of the chair he ran his fingers through his layered black hair. Peering over your glasses you state "But we have to be quiet."

Smiling you take his ache into your hands stroking his length, he wasn't hard at first but as soon as you took him into your hands his need of attention grew.Starting off you fully pulled down his pants and boxers as you played over his V-line trailing your hand up under his shirt, over his finely traced abs. He still studied your eyes as you studied his flustered tip. You licked the dripping precum off his tip swirling it around to make it easier to pump his length- this action caused a small groan from the boys mouth. "You like that?" You said swirling his tip again this time holding eye contact "Don't tease me." The boy let out a airy breath. "Well if you don't tell me what you like I won't know what to do?" You said with a slight smile rubbing some spit off your finely colored lips.

The boy threw his head back impatiently. "Please~ it's starting to hurt I'm getting harder the more you tease me." The first word was a throaty groan-The boy bucked his hips up trying to get you to take his length in. You got tired of the teasing too, the ripening heat between your legs tempted you as all you wanted to see was him cum in the hands of your assistance. You finally took his tip into your mouth hallowing your cheeks repeatedly sucking his throbbing tip making a throaty moan escape his mouth. The boy tilted his head down admiring the way his cock fulfilled your mouth each and every stroke. Leaving a little mark of your matte lipstick you took the boy out of your mouth slapping his tip on your tongue. "Agh." The boy said clenching his jaw. Puffing in your cheeks you stopped at the boys tip looking up giving him the access to do whatever he wanted.

"Fuck." His jaw clenched,grabbing a palm full of your hair bunching it up. He bucked his hips towards your mouth pinning the length of his cock at the Back of your throat- hands behind your back you feel the tip of his cock hit the back of your throat excitedly . A few more people came into the library but they didn't pay much attention to where you were, most of them were college students just there to study and pick up a few books- the lewd noises of his skin slapping together geeked the echoing circle. Pills of tears formed in your eye as you felt his cock hit the walls of your throat repeatedly.

By now you would have moved back to get some air if he didn't have your head pushed down as he jammed his cock into your mouth.As this became too much you made lines down his pale thighs with your nails moving too his balls making him glance down to the lines you made . The sounds of your held up spit in your throat made him release a low whimper. You quickly moved your hands to cup his balls massaging them in a circular motion to help his release and to quiet him down. "A~Agh." He said hissing fluttering his deep grey eyes shut- beads of sweat dripped down the sides of his layered headband. It would be soon time for closing as the lights dimmed making the glistening in his earrings fade away.

Hallowing your cheeks you felt his cock pulse around you as you looked at his lower muscles flexing. Mascara smudge ran down your cheeks as it mixed with your tears and sweat, your cheeks turned red as you ran your hand up the mans chest tapping it lightly. He took this as you couldn't breath but held up in his own trance of pleasure he didn't take the note. Removing one hand to rub his muscles as he came to his highest peak. Your eyes clenched shut fluttering out tears. You felt thick streaks of cum shoot down your throat mixing with your spit-you gagged as he pushed you down one more time making it drip down the side of your mouth onto your chest before he let you up. As you lifted your head up from his dripping cock he laid with his eyes shut,panting, wiping the sweat off his head.

As you still recovered from the aching pain in your throat he lifted his strong hand grabbing your chin "Swallow for me." He said looking into your eyes deeply. Lifting your finger to lick off some of the cum that ran down your cheeks you swallowed harshly because the slight pain in your throat.

You tied up your blouse kneeling up still ahold of his tie "Thanks for being so quiet for me." You said tilting your head. The man stood up towering you "That was awesome y/n." Chrollo said pulling you into a kiss entering his tongue immediately. "Hey let's do this more often-?" He said slapping your ass as you glanced back smirking at him.