I miss you.

TW: LOTS OF SMUT  (and a little bit of fluff)
Word count: 2065
____________________________________
Authors note: Hello guys!!! I'm sorry I haven't been active, I've just not been very productive. I've been on WATTPAD but I haven't been writing , I'm running out of ideas by the day so it'd help if you guys suggested. I put my foot into this one so I hope you enjoy, please forgive me <3x-promisedyourman
____________________________________

After a long day at the office, doing your own work, you got home and put some ginger tea on the kettle after setting up some fluff towels getting into the shower. When you got home you settled on the couch spread over lazily watching television.

You were bored out of your mind just flipping through channels, 'there's no use.' you said putting the remote on the coffee table covering yourself back up. Chrollo was out of town for buisness, it's been a week or two now since you had last had him or seen him. Weekends, days, and perhaps months without him didnt fly by, the troupe always needed their bosses orders in order to succeed in what was next.

He surely made sure to check up on you so very often, you were important in his life, and he's made a long term oath to protect you with his will, even if it caused him his life or his values. The calls weren't long tho, they lasted until he was called on- which was fairly often. Nor was he a fan of texting, he prefers to hear your gentle voice, in person if so,praising his name.

Drifting off on the couch you found your self covered in thoughts of Chrollo. The way his abs were beautifully defined, his warm hugs, and pleading words. Not seeing him for so long also meant you haven't felt his pleasure, the feeling of being filled up, but also the sweet aftercare and soft kisses he showered you with, even steamy showers and bubble baths.

You turned a little beneath the woven blankets thinking of this, immediately causing bumps to raise on your skin upon the cold leather. You would've waited to receive pleasure from your partner, but the thought of him was too much. You leaned up from the couch turning the tv off and finishing your cup of tea, then walking up your stairs to your mastered bedroom.

Settling into your room you pulled off your shirt and pants you put on after your shower, the cold air instantly hugged you making you quicken your pace to get covered up. You went through drawers finding one of Chrollos heavy quilted robes to cover yourself with. The smell of his naturally musked scent lingered on his robe, you wore this around the house doing not much of nothing when you missed him.

Your neediness taking over, you jumped in bed settling yourself high on the bed against the cherry wood headboard.

Bringing your fingers between your legs, even the thought of Chrollo made you feel some type of typical spark. You pressed gently against your clit, sighing feeling the least bit of pleasure over your throbbing clit. You moved your panties to the side, beginning to insert your finger into your sopping pussy. You slowly pumped, savoring the way the bounding pleasure felt, as your walls clenched against your finger. Arching your back to get a better angle, you insert a second finger to fulfill the need and fuck yourself.

Now bringing out your slicked pointer finger to rub tight circles against your swollen bud, adding more great pain and pleasure,keeping your other finger pumping in and out of your hole at a study fastening pace.

You quickened your pace as you could tell you were close, calling out Chrollos name in choked whimpers from your own stimulation. Your orgasm hit you in a jolt of pleasure that you've missed for so long, causing your thighs to tremble, and pumps to get sloppy as the lewd sounds filled the echoing room. Letting go of the sheets you held so tightly through your orgasm, you leaned over to your sides nightstand wiping you hands off on a loose tissue.