Roses

FLUFF
Word count: 776
Thanksgiving break special- a story everyday

You laid the checkered black blanket over the green patches of grass, it was a airy day today, blooms of dark clouds hovered over the sky letting out some drops of rain.

"It's a nice day isn't it?" Chrollo said walking to the valley behind you.

You decided to spend a day with Chrollo since it was break and the troupe had no missions- it wasn't very often when Chrollo got to spend a whole day with you, it would always either be really short or he would be in some type of timid mood.

"Yes." You pondered up looking past the views to the sky "Yes, it really is." You grabbed Chrollos warm hand causing a heavy blush and a small smile to creep upon his face.

You wore a white lace dress with a few ribbons in your hair while he wore a white shirt and his leather jacket. His defined abs showed through the shirt making it almost difficult to keep focus on his deep grey eyes.

You led him through a long curving path raised up with many pebbles and vines. The trees slendered over you and Chrollo as you snuggled his shoulder admiring the view of the crystaled trunks surrounded by the many dotted mushrooms.

The end of the path lead to a grassland of nothing but mazes of roses- a tall fountain stood in the middle of everything streaming down cold sheets of water.

"We're here..." you said taking your time to remaster this wonderful view. You glanced over to Chrollo, his eyes were lightened in amazement while his jaw was slightly dropped . The corners of his lips curled into a cheeky smile "T-This is wonderful!" He stuttered stepping down the mossed stairs. You smiled in agreement stepping behind him looking up into the fountain.

"Y/n where would you find a place such like this?"

He brushed his thumb over a roses petal. "This was once a childhood place, I visited almost every day with my auntie. Look at the cabin over there!" You cried out pushing pass the roses into the creek - crayfish and salmon swam through the pebbles while many frogs jumped upon blossomed lily pads.

You and Chrollo jumped across the creek- landing and stumbling over when hitting the other rooted side, Chrollo shivered in repulse while you laughed at the incident of a frog jumping on Chrollos leg when he was in mid-air.

When you got to the small cabin you brushed off the dusted windows, it must've been abandoned since the last time you had been here.

"Are they not home?" Chrollo said walking behind you rubbing out a spot on the window.

"No she must've moved. The old woman me and auntie used to visit here." you paused "She was a very nice old lady, she even let me come here when my mom wouldn't let me have "guests" over ." Chrollo pursed his lips eyes widening at you, you look over grinning now laughing at his expression.

Chrollo leaned upon the glass screen door "Should we break in it looks like the doors op"- The door pushed open from his pressure- Following behind him as he stumbled in.

The air was still warm from the crackling fireplace and the furniture and carpet were still newly knitted. Shutting the door behind, you kicked off your heels to the side of the carpet. "What are you"- Chrollo said turning around to face you "Let's get comfortable- She was always all in for me having guests over." You said offering your hands up to take his jacket.

After hanging up his jacket you dusted off the love seat in front of the fire place for you and Chrollo. He sat next to you rubbing his thumb against your hand.

"I already love this place." He said looking down at you "Thank you Y/n for bringing me here." He said between kisses on your forehead. "Anytime. This place holds many important memories and I want to share them with you- the person I love and cherish." You said kissing his neck making him hum a little.

The fire was warm and burned over your skin as you stared at every movement of the buds. You and Chrollo cuddled changing positions not so often.

The last position you were in before he drifted to sleep was you wrapped around in his muscular arms as he rubbed your figure, but to return the favor after he fell upon sleep you sat up rubbing through his dark locks kissing his head-

remembering what he meant to you.