Morning

TW: FLUFF & COCKWARMING M9nnequin
Word count: (500 short stories series S1)

The shining morning you woke up the silk sheets were bundled up tight over you and Chrollo- the marble floors reflected off of the dim lace curtains. You lifted your torso up to look at your night table.

A rounded mug sat on the closest side to the lamp.
The warm smell of coffee beans filled the air- Chrollo must've been up already.

Pulling your satin strap up you shift your legs to step out of bed.
Chrollos firm cold hand wrapped around your revealing skin making shivers trail down your spine, as you let out a small gasp. Retrieving your thoughts you form a slight smile to the touch of him.

Bending down the warmth of his skin spreads over you. You ran your fingers through his black locks, admiring every aspect of him.
He looked so calm and substantial, you take another moment to scan over his face to next plant a soft kiss on his forehead near his scar.

You knew he wasn't sleep as his eyelashes fluttered as you kissed him. Clinging onto him into a cuddle , you lay your chin in the crook of his shoulder, Chrollo still stiffly asleep.

Starting to get impatient you trail your hand down his back swirling nothingness into his wifebeater, leaving ribbed streaks down the sides. Once you got to his waist line of his grey plaid boxers, you slowly made your way to his thigh- hearing his breathing shallow as your cold hands touched his skin.

Clenching his eyes shut as you brushed your fingers across his cock. He was up- and if not your sure he would wake up to the sudden sensation.

You laid your palm around his cock slowly taking a few seconds to wrap your fingers around,looking  under the covers, you glance back up to see if he had any reaction- still no reaction from him, he was still breathing coldly over your hair.

You slightly pouted getting impatient.

You started off slow just rubbing his length with the increased level of his breathing, his breath shattered over your neck as he shifted around as you pumped.
"Y-y/n~" He said in a husky voice, eyes still shut, but clenching.

The sound of his voice made you shoot your head up from under the blankets- you finally got him up. You smiled across his skin "I knew you weren't sleep." He grunted has you still fisted him.

"But I'm still tired." He said looking up at you with half opened eyes. You felt his cock harden under your grasp, a few more groans escaped his throat as he twitched, "Turn around." He said straight out agitated and demanding, eyes now open, taking your hand off of his cock.
You turned around to your side a little down hearted  putting your hands under your satin cased pillows.

You gave up and began shutting your eyes hearing no movement from Chrollo. Until you felt a bruising grasp indent into your plush thighs, a silent gasp escaped your mouth as you felt Chrollos Aura tense and darken.

His other hand traveled up your thigh caressing your ass squeezing a print. He went up your waist line tracing the strap of your panties, twisting them and slowly pulling them down. You patterned your eyes shut as silence filled the gap between you and Chrollo, your eyes then widened to the feeling of Chrollo spreading you apart and inserting his cock. Grasping onto the pillow you breathed out "fuck."

There was no movement from Chrollo.

You then understood what he was doing- But it was enough and you felt comfy and full as Chrollo wrapped his hand around your waist drifting back to sleep.

You shut your eyes ruminating about how you got so lucky.