Mission

TW: edging, chokingish, slapping,degradation
Word count: 2020 (aye that's crazy)M9nnequin
*I'm sorry for being so inactive I hope you guys enjoy this I made it longer just for you!

Chrollo stepped out of the limbo in front of you, shoes shined with bright polish as he carefully turned around to pull a hand out to you.

Ruffing out your leathered dress you stiffly shift to the door and lay your hand upon Chrollos- lifting yourself up.

The dress you wore caught attention, this was a good thing tho so the targets will get attached while they accomplish their mission. "Hey watch it there." Chrollo said grim letting your hand swing down, as you tripped over the small crease between the side walk gripping onto his shoulder."

You rubbed your arm  "Sorry about that."  looking down. "Y/n also why are you wearing such to a mission?" He said blank eyeing you across. Shalnark stepped out the limbo behind y'all. "I thought you said it would fit for the mission"- Chrollo turned his shoulder walking down the chiseled path as the wind blew past him.

Shalnark rubbed your shoulder in short circles "Hey I think the fit looks good!" He said with a cheeky smile backing up trailing his eyes back to yours. Sparks shimmered over your eyes as you said "Really?Thank you Shalnark for appreciating my strenuous effort!" Chrollo shot you two a piercing glare "Come on now, or we'll miss our chance." This shallowly made you guys strud behind him.

The halls were dark and chilled as the aura around you coldened making thin visible needles run down your arms in response. "Here take my jacket Y/n!" Shalnark said pulling his arms out of his blazer. He layed it over your shoulders hushing it down to make sure it was secure. He stepped back in the view "There!" He said with a smile.

A small blush covered your face as you continued walking. Shalnark was now to the side of you admiring the etheric beauty of the halls.
Your stomach felt tied up in little knots as you had realized what you've done. I'm assure Chrollo seen what had just happened back there with you in Shalnark. he could always sense the change and emotion of your aura-

So he definitely felt your bundled of emotions there.
Hey
But it wasn't that serious right? Chrollo was being discourteous and Shalnark was just being nice complimenting you and offering his blazer. Ruminating what the current situation was you let out a cold sigh making Shalnark take a quick glance at you holding a small smile.

"Shalnark." His eyes darted up from your frame and curves sprightly. "Y-Yes Chrollo?" He said pacing up to Chrollos side by the iron bared doors. "I can sense one aura from here down the right hall, Please go get them while me and Y/n look for the others." He said directing his eyes to the hall, after staring deep into the color of his iris. "Yea? I'll be on my way." He said glancing back at you then turning to the hall.

Chrollo made sure his figure was long gone in the hall before turning to you- "Why." Your eyes widened "Why what? What did I do?" You said lifting your hands a little, eyebrows furrowing at his unruminated words. "You know what you did." he said shaking his head looking into your deepened eyes.

You truly didn't know what you did to upset him. Shalnark was only being a gentleman when he was being a douche. You weren't that sorry but you knew that consequences will resolve and he'd soon take his anger down on you. Chrollo was very irascible but bared to hide it, that's probably why he told Shalnark to head for the target. But we both know it's too early.

Chrollo firmly wrapped his cold palm around your wrist, leaving stinging marks from his hold. "Agh!" You hissed as he pulled you into the bared door room with nothing much but a steel table and marbled floor with patterns of cracks.