Chapter 26

A/N: Trigger Warning, this chapter deals with self harm. What did y'all get for Christmas?

I sat in the car with Andrew, Finn, and Ryder. An uncomfortable silence lingering in the air. I didn't want to talk about what happened, why it happened. And why I was drunk. I leaned my head against the window, wiping away the dried tears on my face. Ryder still sat in silence, anger still evident on all of his features. The whole situation was extremely uncomfortable.

"What happened? Your all acting weird." Oblivious Andrew stated. I sunk into my seat lower, which didn't go unnoticed by him. "Quinn." He drug out my name, raising his eyebrows. I looked away, not wanting to face him.

"Aguywasharrassingmeinthebathroom." I shot out quietly and quickly, avoiding his gaze.

"What?" Andrew asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion and anger.

"Some dickhead tried assaulting her! He had her shirt down, and was trying to make out with her! He even gave her a hickey!" Ryder shouted, throwing his hands up in the air.

Andrew looked dumbstruck. His mouth hung open, and his eyes turned from shock to anger. I knew it. Now he thought I was even more disgusting, he must've thought I was some slut. "Who?" His voice was dark, unlike I had ever heard from his before. It scared me a bit.

"W-what?" I stammered, looking up at him.

"Who was it?" He gritted out, clenching his teeth and putting more pressure onto the steering wheel, causing his fingers to go white.

"I'm not sure." I lied, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Don't lie Quinn." He ordered me, giving me a stern look. For some reason I felt wrong lying to him, it didn't feel right. I didn't want to lie to him. He was really nice and funny, he made me feel I had a home and made me laugh. Lying to him just felt so so wrong.

I sighed and ran a finger through my hair shakily. "Ethan. I don't know what his last name is. I think he's a junior." I told them, hiding my face away again. "I'll kill him." I heard Andrew growl under his breath. I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Please stop, your scaring me." I told him honestly. I didn't like seeing this side of him, I preferred the funny and happy Andrew. "I'm sorry. We should go to the police though." He told me, turning into the driveway. "No! You promised!" I exclaimed, un-buttoning my seatbelt quickly. He sighed and nodded his head. "Fine, just get some sleep." He instructed me as we all got out of the car.

I walked into the house and up the stairs quickly, avoiding all of their confused glances. I rushed into my room and then the bathroom. My hands started shaking as I pressed my fingernails down in my hands, hard. I felt the blood and pain coming from it, but it wasn't enough. It didn't rid me of my emotional pain.

I tore off all my clothes, remembering how Ethan looked at my body, hunger and lust in those disgusting eyes of his. I shakily got into the shower, holding onto the side so I didn't fall. I remembered his hands up and down my collarbone and chest. His hands on my thighs and butt, his lips sucking painfully on my neck. And his disgusting breath and taste on my lips.

I turned the water up the highest temperature I could. The burning felt like nothing compared to everything Zach had done to me. The pain he caused me emotionally and physically, was more painful then anything else I could ever endure. The water burned against my back, leaving my skin turning red from the heat.

But his touch wasn't gone, Ethans touch wasn't and Zach's wasn't. I could feel their filthy hands roaming every inch of my body without my permission. The bile in my throat rose, but I kept it down. I put on new clothes and tore the sleeve of the shirt up roughly.