63. IDIOT..

"Sir..I am so sorry... Some one is literally keeping an eye on us..I am sorry sir..."

His worry and fear filled tone startled me..and in return I asked calmly by controlling myself..

"What happened john?"

And his answer blew my mind..Shock? Or what!

Any fucking word can't describe my situation right now...

"Sir..All 4 friends of samrat met with an accident and..they died on the spot..."

______________________________________

"What?!!" A startled voice of sidharth disturbed the sleep of shehnaaz and she woke up immediately..

"Sidharth..kya hua.." her soft yet concerned voice reached sidharth's ears and ..Sid cut the call immediately bcoz he doesn't want john to know abt their plan like this..

"Kya hua bebu..."

What can he say...He can't disclose samrat's matter to sana..She can't take that...she is still trying to come out from darkness..How can he push his love again...into darkness...NO..he can't do that..

"Kuch nahi jaan...tum soo jao..Some company related issues..I.have to go.."
He pecked her forehead and tried to get up...but sana hold his hand and stopped him...

"Mat jaao...please jana..." Her broken voice crushed his heart ....but he can't stay there...

"Mera bacha...thodi der..mein aaungi naa...kaam hai bacha..please..if it is in my hands...I will never leave u even for few minutes...I will come soon..so jaoo.." he kissed her eye lids while his fingers caressed her hairs..

Shehnaaz nodded her head...

Sidharth was going but in next minute shehnaaz pulled him into her embrace close to her heart...

"I will miss u...jaldi aaao.." her innocent voice and confession made him to tighten his grip around her...

He inhaled her scent and the comfort being in her arms overwhelmed his heart and soul...

"Mmm...miss u too Naaz..."

His heart doesn't want to leave his love...
But his brain warned him about the further consequences...

This tym he has to follow his brain for their well being..and he did the same..

"Take care Naaz..." He whispered...
But he didn't get any reply...then he realised that his cute baby was already dozed off into deep sleep in his embrace..

He tucked her into bed.. and left from there by taking last glance of his love..

_____________

Sid reached old bungalow at the outskirts of city and there he find john..

"What the fuck was that.? How did that happen?" His fierce voice echoed in bungalow...

"Sir...I do.. Don't know..." John wiped his sweat formed on his forehead..
"According to our plan..20 selected employees were coming to Jay's company..in different cars..But only those 4 cars were met with an accident...at...the..exact time.." john completed his explanation and took a deep breathe..

Sid broke the flask kept on the table..
"So...that person is playing games with me...he/she is intentionally doing all this shit...So U r playing with Mr Sidharth shukla...arghhhh.." sid banged his wrist on the wall..

Sid pov:

I have to do something...That person could have killed every employee...to cover up these 4 accidents..but no..they are giving me a hint intentionally..what the fuck is happening?ahhh...Who could be that.