58.HEALING HEARTS..

She was cleaning his wounds and applying ointment..

Her sobs turned to loud cries while applying ointment..

She was scolding him for his idiotic activity but nothing reached his ears..

He was thinking abt her words...

"This is nothing before ur pain sana.." sid heart whispered...

_____________________________________

Both were laying on the bed...
Sid was caressing shehnaaz hair..
And shehnaaz was lost in his touch...

After the painful and heart wrenching break down...SidNaaz were silent....and were trying to comfort themselves in each other's warmth...

Sid didn't ask anything any her treatment...

Where as sana didn't say anything..

But after which felt like ages..

Sana opened her mouth to speak her heart out...

She lifted her head and gazed into his deep eyes which were holding lot of emotions...

She knew the fact that she is his weakness...but what she doesn't know is ..she is his strength....she is his vigor....and she is his saviour....

************************************
The ten years were not easy for Sidharth...he was vulnerable...There was not even one day without shehnaaz thoughts...

He used to blame himself..he used to curse his Destiny and life..

He decided to forget her..he decided to hate her..he used to remind himself that he hates her..but what happened was different.. completely different..

In the delusion of hating her..this man always cherished their moments and closeness...he used to get lost in their bubble of time and space...

In the name of hating her..this man used to chant her name thousand times in a day...

Sheena was the first person who understood Sidharth's condition..Sheena was also the first person who knew abt sidnaaz childhood stories...
Whenever Sidharth complained about shehnaaz and whenever he told Sheena that he hates shehnaaz...

Sheena used to smile...with whole heart...for her..Sidharth is like her own brother...sheena always wanted to meet shehnaaz and wanted to see her... because in sheena's heart there was a deep curiousity to see her...

*Who is that girl who made my stern and arrogant Siddy bro crazy and vulnerable...who is that girl whom Sidharth loves madly and deeply...which was beyond anything...beyond love...and more than pure..What would it feel like when u r in love???!!!!*

She came to knew the answer for her question when she met sameer......

************************************

"Sidharth...." Shehnaaz called his name when she saw tears in his eyes..which he was trying to hold and failing miserably...

She caressed his eyes softly with her thumbs...her tiny hands went to caress his stubble and she decreased the distance between them by placing her lips on his eye lids...

She rested her lips there and caressed his stubble slowly with love and care..

Her lips left his right eye and went to left one..she did the same with the other and parted..

When her lips met his eyelids..tears rolled down automatically without any barrier....he felt sukoon which was successfully lightened his heart and soul...

After few seconds her lips travelled to his nose..
She trailed her lips on his nose...and bite the tip of his nose making him smile slightly...

He knew she was trying to comfort him..and he submitted himself to her..