45.GAME OF DESTINY...

"Kya hua jaan " sidharth asked..

"Taste.." shehnaaz dipped her finger in icecream and signalled him..

Sidharth saw her with confused expression and moved his head to taste the icecream..

Shehnaaz quickly rubbed the icecream on her lips...

And started moving towards him..

And whispered "taste..."

_____________________________________

Sidharth eyes widened and his lips parted...

"Wh..at???"

Shehnaaz again dip her finger in eyecream and eat it sensuously...

"Taste baby..."

She was standing so closely to him...

"H...er..ee..here.." he asked by gulping down the lump after seeing her luscious lips...

*Can I control myself..????*

Is this a question to ask.. ofcourse u can't shuklaji..

*But I have to...*

Chalo teekey..u did control urself in bb 😁..so u can control...proceed...

Sid took the icecream tub from her hand and keep it aside...

"I can....but can I taste every corner...I mean every flavour of ice cream.." he whispered in a husky tone by rubbing her cheeks with his knuckles...

Shehnaaz cheeks turned red and she took her lower lip in between her teeth..

"I can help baby..."

Shehnaaz lifted her head in confusion....even before she reacted she was lifted by sidharth by her hips...

"Sidharth...what r u dng..." Shehnaaz whispered-shouted...

"Sh....." Sidharth shushed her and placed her on kitchen slab..

Sidharth stood between her legs and he himself wrapped her legs around his torso and pulled her forcefully towards him...

Shehnaaz throwed her arms around his neck due to sudden movement..

"Wha..." Her words were lost against his lips when he attacked her lips as lion attack it's prey...

He was eating her mouth wildly and pulling her hair to deepen the kiss..

He was pressing her more into him...and her mellons crashed into his broad chest..

He was sucking her lips and his lips demanded her lips to suck him in the same way...

Shehnaaz was long ago lost in his touch and was completely busy in running her fingers in his hair...

Sidharth slowly cupped her cheeks and reduced the pace of his wild kis...

He was kissing by pouring all the love and care...he was caressing her cheeks lovingly...he rolled his tongue on her lips and drank the saliva on her lips...

He left her lips..only to witness his poor baby breathing heavily to catch breathe...

The movement of her breasts ignited fire and he felt the poking of his junior inside his shorts...

He gripped her hair and lift her head..

His eyes examined her lips which were red and swollen due to his intense wild kiss...

A proud grin appeared on his face..

Shehnaaz was still closing her eyes and breathing heavily...

Sidharth held the hem of her shirt and pulled it down in a go...