77.Beautiful Home

"Mmm Do you want something to eat or drink?" shehnaaz asked sidharth when she observed him not eating anything...

"Yeah...".He nuzzled his head near her eyes

"I need a Big , Hot and steaming Cup of "

" Haa strong coffee laati hu..."
Shehnaaz told and was going to bring coffeer..but stopped by sidharth..

"Let me complete Sweet Heart.."

"I need a Big....Hot.... Steaming Cup of YOU...Every Morning, After noon , Evening andddd Night...."

_____________________________________

His eyes turned dark by his own demand and her body shuddered because of his ram demands and she felt some strange somersault in her stomach...What's happening to her...She doesn't know..his teasing and flirty talks are not new to her.But The expressions in his eyes are indeed new to her.There is some thing in his eyes. There is pain behind his teasing and Sadness lying under his big curve on his face...
I scooted near to his broad chest and took his wide palm into my small ones...This is wierd but yeah beautiful...Our fingers fit together perfectly."What are you hiding from me Sidhaarth..."

Her voice is laced with concern and pain..How can she be at piece after seeing vulnerability in his eyes...

Sidharth is startled by her sudden question.How does she know? How she fucking know everything about him! His mind! His heart..She can read me just like that with her serene heart..."I won't lie Naaz...There is something that's bothering me for few days...But Now , After seeing you ...I am sure that everything will be fine bacha...We will be...Hai na? "

He trust her..He trust the bond between them...He trust their Love..
And he just want some little confirmation from her...He want HER to soothe his pain and He wants to Soothe her pain...It's the beauty of Love..It's not something which can be expressed through words.It's not something which can be written as a beautiful Poetry..Yeah Indeed those are few feelings and emotions in Love...But How can You Define Love? It's not possible..Not Ever Possible to anyone..Even to the God himself..There is no perfect definition for love...But At the same time there are some words which can do a little justice to express the storm named Love happening inside them..Their Heart..Their Mind..And Their Body.
It isn't some Mathematical Theorem which can be derived using some formula..We can't prove Love by a simple "Hence Proved " statement.Its not even a physics experiment to be done by taking measurements..Then What the Fuck Is LOVE...NO One Knows...True Love doesn't have a happy Ending Because It never Ends..In Love Heart is more talkative than Mouth...It's a journey that starts at Forever and Ends at Never...
It's complicate yet complete...
It can be Broken But Beautiful...

The Love of Sidharth and His Shehnaaz is just like that...
The Love of Shehnaaz and Her Sidharth is just like that...
There might be days when they were Miles apart from each other..But Is that even matter...They were still together in their every memory and the breath..They were still together in Their tears and prayers...They were still together in their broken forms...How can you seperate some one when they are one soul and one heart...Yes The heart might be broken..But still One piece of that broken heart beats for the another piece of the same heart...
And Those broken pieces finally met and become one after 10 years..In future also It might break again..But It doesn't matter anymore..Bcoz In every means They are One and Only One.

His "Hai na" made her heart flutter and she nodded her head in yes..Her trembling lips took hold of his trembling ones...They forget about surroundings..Every thing around them doesn't make sense anymore...The gasps of the couple's Sheena sameer and Rhea Kushal don't reach their ears..

The kiss is slow..very slow...They are hardly moving...They remained just like that God Knows How much time..

The tears of their eyes met and their hearts filled with satisfaction.Their kiss is not erotic , It seems pure and full of love. The couples smile at the beautiful souls infront of them. and they don't know what happened to the women..Sheena and Rhea hugged sameer and kush respectively...They can't even imagine the sufferings of SidNaaz in their life...They hugged them more and more and sobbed in their arms