64.SCARS...

FIRST OF ALL..I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SINCE 3 DAYS...SOME SERIOUS FAMILY ISSUES...
AND FINALLY SIDNAAZ IN GOA..
💃💃💃BUT 😒 WE STILL HAVEN'T GET ANY SIDNAAZ CONTENT..KOYI BAAT NAHI...

SOO.......SHURU KAREY...CHALOO..

"Say that again.." his deadly voice echoed in the room...

"AGAIN..OK LISTEN MR SAMEER..
I DON'T LOVE...."

Her words lost against his mouth when he claimed her lips for a intense kiss by marking his territory...

"U love me darling..." He whsipered with a smirk..and his husky voice clouded her senses..

"Idiot .." she mumbled in between the kiss and submitted herself totally to him..

_____________________________________

Malhotra mansion:

All are having dinner in silence...

Shehnaaz is playing with her spoon thinking abt sid..

Sana pov:

Where r u sidharth?..and I don't even know whether u had dinner or not...jaldi aao...janaa....ur jaan is waiting for u...

"Hey baby..." I snapped my eyes due to sudden voice..And a beautiful curve appeared on my face when I saw sid coming towards me with that sexy smile..

Yeh banda..uff...It's a crime to look sinfully handsome and sexy Mr Sidharth shukla (😁This is my personal thought after seeing Sid's insta post😁😁)

He smirked lightly when he saw me staring him like a love sick puppy..
I averted my gaze quickly and cursed my self for my stupid act..

Sana...control...hayee rabba...yeh sidharth bhi na..tang kar raha hai mujhey..kya zaroorat hai itna hot dikhney ka..and uper sey shirt buttons bhi theek sey nahi lagaya...
Iska mole bhi dhik raha hai...idiot..kutta..duffer....

I was in my own world..and I heard mg khadoos husband saying "someone is missing me.."

And then I heard my pyaari chudail sister reply..

"Ofcourse baby...I missed u a lot...."

Aghhhh that creepy chipku chudail..

If this is not a plan..then I would have killed u with my bare hands...sana...violent thoughts...okay okay...I would have kicked u out of our lives...

When I was cursing my lovely chudail..sidharth took a seat between that chudail and me..

Maid served dinner for him..and we all started eating..

Now I can have my dinner happily...

I was eating my fav butter chicken and then I chocked loudly..

What the hell......

I felt sidharth feet rubbing my legs sensuously....

I looked at Sidharth with the corner of my eyes and I saw that idiot smirk again...

So shuklaji u were playing with me..haa...

Let's see..

U should know with whom u r playing  kullu...

I slid my left hand from the table...

And placed it on his thighs...

I felt him straightening himself by clearing his throat...

I started rubbing his thighs...and he started moving in his seat...

He was clenching and unclenching his wrist to control himself..