72.BLOOD..

😅😅😅...Very soon right...Very very soon😁😅...

And Don't blame me..Blame my sir...He bombarded me with works..projects...and contests...So usko gaali dena...Mereko nahi...I am very very very innocent girl....and uski wajah sey I was attacked with idiot fever..My mom with her big big eyes warned me not to use phone...😔😔😔Sorry..Now body temp is normal..But I am feeling weak..But still I am typing next part for you...Now the time is 4:07 am..I woke up early just to type this part...
Soo....What U have to do..???? LIKE THO BANTA HAI...KYA JAATA HAI EK LIKE KARNEY SEY...

And Another reason 😁😅 Within Few days...This journey will come to an end..And After that You won't miss me..😁😁So...Atleast abb tho miss karo...

***************❤️❤️❤️*************

He screamed like he's being ripped off or murdered...Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. He bent forward and  sat on the floor by pressing his  palms to the mat, he began to cry by holding his heart in a hope that she will listen to him...in a hope that she will hear him...in a hope that his Naaz will come back to him and will took him into her embrace like she always does...in a hope that his Naaz will smile like a child and shower his face with kisses until he made a grumpy face...in a hope that this is all a bad night mare..and she will be in his arms when the night mare broke...
But No...This is not a night mare...this is a dark and cruel truth...

_____________________________________

Meanwhile .....

His lips traced her shoulder and his fingers went to remove her pallu...

"Baby...You will love your dad.." The disguist beast spoke with a devilish smirk,his eyes filled with lust..and venom dripping down from the corner of his lips..

"I will take you to heaven and give you immense pleasure more than your Ex Fucking Husband.."

As soon as his words left from his mouth, A loud painful scream filled with  agony echoed in the room when shehnaaz hit him hard on his Crotch...

And Malhotra fell on floor with a loud thud..

"Arghh...." His scream become more painful when she take the vase on the night stand and banged it on his head...

"How dare yo..."

His words again turned into a  earth shaking scream when she hit him again on the crotch ...and the broken vase pieces penetrated into his skin when he rolled on the floor due to pain..His body quivered and he saw her running away from the room....

Never ever mistake a woman silence for weakness... Remember that sometimes the air stills before the onset of a hurricane...

shehnaaz ran from the room and her body was quivering with fear..Her steps stumbled and she managed to reach downstairs..

She tried to open the main door...But It was locked....Her anxiety increased and sweat beads formed on her whole body...Her eyes fell on her handbag settled on Table..and she ran to it as her life depends on it...

Her trembling fingers unlocked the phone..and her eyes shed tears when she found sidharth's smiling face on her home screen...

He was holding her protectively from back..His hands wrapped around her shoulder...Both were dressed in Black..she was holding a diya in her hands...

She rubbed her tears harshly when she saw 57 missed calls from his phone and her fingers hit the call icon...

He attend the call as he was waiting for that moment...
"Shehnaaz...."
His horrified voice gave peace to her heart...It soothned her breaking heart and she was at loss of words..Her words struck at her throat and refused to come out...