24.SHEHNAAZ..SIDHARTH....

She controlled her blush and said " real waala..normal waala pati manlungi aur gift bhi accept karlungi..normal patni ki tarah"she giggled...

Sid thought for a second and said " theekey ...get ready to accept the gift baby..." He smirked and left her by tapping softly on her cheeks...

* Hayee rabba...yeh itna confident kyu hai...I will not accept anything 😂😂..then what he will do ?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sidharth went out and hasn't returned yet..

sana is waiting for sidharth..

It's 10 pm..what he is doing? he forgot to take his phone also..How to contact him!!

ek min yes..asim ko call karti hu

she took sid's ph and searched for asim contact...

she dailed his number ..

"hello.."

"asim..where is ur bhai..!he forgot his ph and not even bothered to call and inform me"

"bhabhi..tension mat lo..he is with me only"

"give the ph to him"sana said in a slightly anger tone..

"bhai..tu tho gaya" asim chuckled and gave the ph to sidharth..

"kya biwi..missing me"he said in a naught tone

"haa...bahut..if u come home..then I will show u How much I was missing u with my chappal"

"sher wali maata...shaant ho jao...I will come within 30 mins..tab tak wait karo"

he moved away from asim and whispered "get ready to accept me a s a normal pati...and my gift also.."

"let's see shukla ji..."

"ok mrs.shukla"

she cut the call and held her cheeks..

*ahh..idiot..why can't u control urself..stop blushing*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sana opened the door and she saw asim there..

sana: asim ,tum?

asim : bhabhi..this is all because of your husband..

Sana:where is he?

asim sighed sidharth to come

sidharth came and gave a idiotic smile to sana...

sana frowned by seeing him and controlled her anger due to the presence of asim..

sana moved aside and both enter..

they sat on the sofa present in the hall...

sana is glaring at sidharth..

sid gave a nervous smile to her

asim:bhabhi..pls don't get angry on bhai..He was late bcoz of me..sorry

sana :ohh..no problem asim..U are not at fault..some people are like that only..

asim: bhabhi he tried to call you..but

sana : don't try to support ur bhai asim

asim gave a defeated look to sid and said"he is searching for the perfect gift bhabhi..pls don't blame him"

asim recieved a call...after attending the call

asim : bhai,I have to go...Mom called me

sid : ok..asim bye..