39.Is it okay?If I cross the line tonight?

First of all...thnq so much for 65k+ views...and thnq so much for following me also..😁😁😁..

I request u to share this fiction with ur frnds...

Sidharth pushed her slowly
And whispered while trying to calm his heart beat " what are u dng sana..."

He was breathing heavily and his voice came out as husky whisper..

"I am hungry idiot.."

She pulled him again by grabbing his hair and within a second their lips met.....

------------------------------------------------------

Her wet luscious lips started teasing his rough-soft lips...

Her soft hands reached his hair...

She ran her fingers in his hair..
And wrapped her legs around his torso...

Her lips are doing their work perfectly by moving in a sensual rhythm...

All this tym sidharth was numb...he was startled due to sudden bold move...he never thought of this bold move by sana even in his dreams...
*Is this real? Or dream...?*
He was not in a state of shock..it was beyond that...
The desire and fire ignited in his body
Made him numb..

Sana moved her lower body in order to deepen the kiss..

In the process her women hood rubbed his man hood sending incredible sensations through out his body...

"Baby...." Sid roared in her mouth...

Sana left his lips due to his sudden stern tone...and it results their bodies clinging to each other due to his frightened tone..

She stared him with her almond eyes...

His eyes fell on the slight saliva on her lips which was shining due to light...
She wetted her lips by seeing his intense gaze ....

Her this innocent act raised unknown desires in his body and he felt the hardening of his *u know what*😂..

"Ah....what r u dng to me?" Sid roared again and even before she reacted... his arms were around her and his lips slammed hers....

Her short lingerie wake up the beast mode in him...

While the sexy desire in her almond eyes ignited the fire in his body..

He gripped her thighs tightly and started rubbing their sensuously...while her hold tightened around his torso and neck...

In the next moment he lifted her and their bodies crushed together due to their tight grip around each other...

Her chest bumped into his broad chest and his body shivered due to the movement of her round twins...

His hands travelled to her butts...
While her hands travelled to his chest...

He is kissing her feverishly by taking away the breathe of her...
She was finding it difficult to breathe...
She tried to break the kiss but in return he deepened the kiss by squeezing her butts..

It seems like he is supplying the oxygen through his lips which successfully reaches her lungs...

He placed her on the soft matress...
And in next moment she was crushed under his huge body...

She scratched his back due to sudden weight on her...

Her nails digged into his skin over his shirt...

All this tym...they are kissing each other passionately....they are completely indulged in eating their mouths and rubbing their bodies...

Sid left her lips after which felt like ages...