73.DIED.

Samrat managed to stood up and his eyes fell on knife from the kitchen...and he strolled towards room as quick as he can...

..Shehnaaz bite his fingers sharply.....

"You..." A hard slap landed on her left cheeks..and the blood oozed out from the corner of her lips..

"Shehnaaz......." Sidharth loud voice came from the entrance of the door...

And all they could here is A LOUD SCREAM ....

Both ran towards roomm...

And What they saw was shehnaaz laying on bed ....Her face covered in blood...

POOL OF BLOOD....ONLY BLOOD...

________________________________

"Shehnaaaaz....." A deadly whisper left  from his mouth and he ran to her like his life depends on her...

He took her petite and trembling body into his embrace and his eyes blurred with tears after seeing his Naaz in vulnerable condition...

"Bac..ha...." His broken voice echoed in the room...and it rained heavily as it was crying along with sidharth's heart...

His voice brought her back into her senses..and her body responded to his touch...She opened her eyes and and saw her mans face...

"Sidhaaarth..." She sobbed in pain and fear and threw her arms around his neck..Her nails pierced into his skin

His shivering fingers caressed her cheeks...which was red due to the MORON'S torture...

Her sobs turns to whimpers and she found it difficult to breathe bcoz of continuous hiccups which were disturbing her whimpers...

Her petite body sticked to his body and he can feel her body trembling against his...what he hasn't find yet is his body is also trembling in fear of losing his love..fear of seeing her in pain...His hands wrapped around her in such a way that her body crushed into his...Her small figure was covered by his big body and all he wants at that time is to cage her like this forever...even if it sounds surreal,he wants to cage her and hide her from this cruel world...his Naaz doesn't deserve this brutal world...the bastards here are trying to destroy her pure heart filled with innocence ...
His heart wailed along with his eyes...and the rain become more stormy by witnessing the heart breaks of two Beautiful souls...

His shirt become wet with her tears and her messed hair covered his face
...the blood from her cuts coloured his shirt......

He crushed her more into himself..and she submitted in his demands...his tight grip around her doesn't make her suffocate..on the other hand she felt safe..and home..

Both didn't utter a word and stayed like that....they didn't even let any air to come between them...she closed her eyes and her trembling teeth took his skin of his chest into her mouth..
Her teeth marked their territory and she wailed in despair and pain...he never complained and let her do what she wants to do...Her nails started scratching his body in the process of pulling him more close to her.....By her every move...he is pulling her more and more into himself...he dipped his head in the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent..his beard rubbed her smooth skin harshly...and both are not in a position to care about the physical pain...and they melt into each other as time goes on..

Samrat who was standing few meters away from them..die in guilt and his eyes shed tears after seeing the two pure souls healing each other with love..only love...any one can misunderstood the position of sidharth and shehnaaz...for a person who doesn't know anything about the situation will find their posture as atmost erotic...their bodies clunged together..and the tears made their clothes stick to their body...

His eyes fell on the disguist lying on floor covered in blood...and samrat felt leeches scrawling all over his body...his heart shattered after imagining his mother's pain and helplessness bcoz of the bastards brutal pyschopatic behaviour...samarat closed his eyes...and the cruel reality hit him....He saw himself in the position of Malhotra , after that he felt disguist about himself..and his existence...

"I wish...I was never born..." He whispered to himself...and his eyes fell on the gun on the floor...he bent down and took that into his hand..

Samrat heard police 🚨jeep siren's..
He knew police would come by this time...and he decided to surrender..

His eyes wished to see SidNaaz for one more time..and a hiccup left from his lips indicating his supressed 'Our Burst..' .He left a deep breath and was strolling towards entrance door..But ..

The view before him made him startled...and he stood there rooted in dead pants...

Malhotra eyes are open..and his hand has broken glass piece..aiming at sidharth's back...

He was going to stab sidharth...but in next moment...a loud noise followed by head ripping scream echoed in the room...when samrat shooted malhotra  exactly on his crotch and in next moment..the gun was inserted into his mouth and samrat didn't took a second to shoot it again in malhotra's mouth...and Malhotra died by wailing loudly..and blood scattered on the surroundings from his mouth and from his lower part...

Shehnaaz clunged onto sidharth and her Instinct made her to push sidharth from danger...If it's time to die...She wants to die frst..She can't even imagine seeing him like that..not in her worst night mares...By that time...samrat killed Malhotra..and her eyes widened in shock and terror by witnessing the view..

And she become still..
Sidharth who was taken aback by shehnaaz's pushing...came into senses..and closed sana's eyes with his palm and pulled her onto him...by hiding her again from ruthless world...

The room witnessed the presence of police and samrat stood there with gun...

"DROP THE GUN..." Inspector shouted at samrat...and tried to tell SidNaaz to move from there...

Sidharth covered shehnaaz and tried to take her away from samrat...

"DON'T MOVE...I WILL KILL YOU BOTH..."
Silence prevailed in the room after hearing Samrat's dreadful voice and shehnaaz consciousness warned her about something that's going to happen...

"SAMRAT...ITS LAST WARNING...ALL READY THERE ARE RAPE CHARGES ON YOU...JUST SURRENDER...OR ELSE..."

"OR ELSE WHAT? WHAT WILL YOU DO...? SIMPLE..I WILL KILL THEM BOTH..YOU WILL ARREST ME..AND ALL THE PROPERTIES OF MR MALHOTRA WILL BE TRANSFERRED ON MY NAME ONLY...I WILL CAME OUT OF JAIL WITHIN FEW MONTHS OFFICER...YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE TO MY LIFE..OR AT THE WORST CASE...I WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT...HA HA...THERE ARE SO MANY RAPISTS LIVING HAPPILY IN YOUR JAIL
..IT WOULD MAXIMUM TAKE 10  OR 20 YEARS TO HANG ME...UNTIL THEN..AND FUCK MAN..I KNOW HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THAT BY USING MY STATUS..."Samrat spoke with an evil smile..and the gun aimed at shehnaaz forehead who was staring him with widened eyes...

At that moment of time..His eyes told something to shehnaaz and she gasp loudly..

"Samrat...No..please.. don't do this..." She cried and begged him...

"You...bastard...." Sidharth roared on top of his voice.."INSPECTOR SHOOT....."
HIS BODY SHOOKED WITH ANGER AND HE LAUNCHED A PUNCH ON SAMRATS NOSE...SAMRAT TRIED TO PUSH THE GUN'S TRIGGER...AND HE FELL ON FLOOR WRIGGLING LIKE A FISH WHEN POLICE SHOT HIM ON HIS LEGS...

"NOO.." shehnaaz screamed..
"He was lying..." She tried to stop police and the police stood there confused..

"Shehnaaz..." Sidharth whispered in disbelief...

"Sidhaarth....he is..." Her words get lost in her throat when samrat pressed the Tigger and shooted himself on his forehead...

Multiple gasps echoed in the room...and shehnaaz fall unconscious again in sidharth's arms...
_____________________________________

Next update in 2 hours...I am typing.. and don't want you to wait for more time...

And one thing...

SEE THE VIDEO WHICH I ADDED ABOVE...SAME SITUATION IN OUR COUNTRY...

DON'T WE DESERVE JUSTICE..?? ATLEAST DOESN'T THAT TORTURED SOUL DESERVED JUSTICE...