Chapter 4

I woke up groggy, I heard Harold snoring all night. 'Imma stick it to that nerd one day.' I tiredly get dressed and ready for the day. Everyone's in the mess hall and I sit at a corner with my head in my arms resting on the table. My head only perks up to see Duncan walking in. "Duncan, you look like death dude" Chris smiles non innocently. "Harold snored all night" Courtney explained. Chris, "wow, four nights with no sleep? How much are you hurting dude!" Duncan's head suddenly perks up, "You wanna find out!" everyone is hiding under the table except me. "And Y/n!-" before Chris could finish his statement, I flip him off. "Family friendly show, Y/n" Chris looks annoyed. "Eat my shorts" I say not even raising my head up. Gwen comes in and everyone starts clapping. Heather was being a bitch, and same with Courtney. Anyway, I feel bad for Gwen. 

We head to the next challenge, a dodge ball court? As usual, Chris starts explaining shit. "The first rule about dodge ball is-" "Do not talk about dodge ball?" I laugh at Noah's sarcastic comment. We make eye contact for a second and flash each other a smile. Umm, blah blah, I suck at writing, yada yada. Duncan comes in, "Wake me up, and it'll be the last thing you do" He lays down on the bench. "Y/n, come here" He commands. I reluctantly comply and walk over towards him. While laying down, he grabs me by the waist and settles me on top of him. Our faces inches apart, my hands on his chest while his arms are around my waist. "Move, and you'll be punished" Duncan growls in a deep voice. He is actually quite comfortable and I end up falling asleep on him. My head rests on his muscular yet soft chest. I can feel his slight movements as he breathes. I can almost hear his heart beat. 

*and slep*

Suddenly but slowly, I feel Duncan get up. He has his arm wrapped around me and sat up. My legs were pushed over to one side on Duncan's lap with my hands on his chest and one of his arms wrapped around my waist, his hand on the side of my upper thigh. I saw him take a stick and break it over Harold's head, "You guys better have a good reason  for waking me and Y/n up" His voice is deep and obviously angry. Courtney comes up, "I can understand that you guys need a little nap time. But, we're losing!" she shouts almost in our faces. Duncan stands up and moves me in front of him so he could hug me from behind. "And why should I help you darling" he says in a mean voice. "Because, I can assure you that if we lose, you will be the one going home, darling" Courtney gets up all in our faces. Her breath smells. "Hey, darling, if we win could you get some mouth wash" I say in a flat voice. Courtney steps back and covers her mouth with her hand. Duncan just busts out laughing, "Alright, but you got to do what I say and when I say it. This is a thing I picked up my first time to juvie" I interrupt him, "rush the new guy" We both smirk in confidence. 

The round starts and we all start dodging some balls. We picked them up and we all chucked them at Owen. He's out. We continue to do this round after around. Harold tries to get in the game sometimes but Duncan just tells him to  get back on the bleachers. It's the last round and the only person left on the court is Harold. And man that guy can dodge! "Where'd you learn how to do that?" Harold drinks some water then spits it back out, "figure skating" I am actually quite shocked myself, "You gotta do that again" Courtney, "Yes, but you need to get Owen out. Either hit him with the ball" Duncan, "Which we all know you can't do" Courtney, "Or catch it. Can you do it?" We all look at Harold awaiting his answer. "I think so" I grab his shirt from behind, "You better" He gets a bit spooked but continues. Now, it's just him and Owen on the court. Owen chucks the ball hard enough to knock Harold to the wall. And he catches it! (lol surprise) Our team celebrates and hold up our champ. "Way to go skater nerd" Duncan smiles. I walk beside him, gazing at his chiseled face. 'He's so hot.' "Thanks babe, you too~" Duncan's eyes land on me then wink. "Oh my god, did I say that out loud?" my face turns pink. "Definitely" He smirks looking down at me. I look away in embarrassment and lightly smile. 

We head back to the cabins and chill knowing that we don't have to vote off anyone. Eventually, the time for us to eat comes around and everyone heads to the mess hall. I sit at my corner as usual and secretly smile as Duncan comes by and sits next to me. Over the past few days, Duncan has really began to grow on me. We get our crappy food and Duncan watches me as I just poke at it. My mind is still tired and I  continue to yawn. Like I was doing throughout the whole day. Suddenly, I feel a kiss planted on the side of my head. I turn to Duncan, surprised, "You're just too cute babe~" Duncan brushes his fingers through my hair. "What do you mean? I'm just being" I say tiredly. "Exactly cutie, how about you sleep in my bed tonight~" He holds my chin in between his thumb and pointer finger to tilt my head towards him. My face goes pink again and a tsundere look appears on my face, "and why would I do that?" I tear my face away from his grasp out of embarrassment. "You're the one who called me hot, darling~"  His arms snake around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I only get more flustered, "a-and  what if I say yes?" my voice is timid and quiet. 'But I do like him(insert the shy anime finger thing).'

Duncan's lips get as close to my ear as possible, "Then I'll show you how to have a fun time, baby~" he whispers/growls in my ear, only causing me to become more red

Duncan's lips get as close to my ear as possible, "Then I'll show you how to have a fun time, baby~" he whispers/growls in my ear, only causing me to become more red. I squeak, then instantly cover my mouth out of embarrassment. Duncan just starts laughing(like he did when he told the spooky story in 'the great outdoors', cuz its so hot U///U). "You really are too cute for your own good" He just full on hugs me this time, "I might not be able to control myself~" he blows in my ear. My head is down and my face is still red. But, I hug him back and hide my face in his chest, "C-can  I...actually?" I talk muffled. I can tell that Duncan is a bit surprised. "Of course you can babe" Our hug becomes tight and all I can feel is his body against mine. His body heat is nothing but reassuring. "Ugh, could you two get a room!?" Courtney almost shouts. I just roll my eyes, "Duncan, can we go?" my voice is soft and innocent. "Absolutely darling~" Duncan suddenly picks me up bridal style and starts walking towards the boys cabin. My arms hook around his neck as I look up at his face. He smirks at me. And I got the great idea of kissing his cheek. This shocked him a bit but I was pleased when I saw a tint of pink across his face. 

We reach the cabin and get into comfy clothes. For Duncan, being shirtless, and for me, being pantsless. Cuz the only thing I wear is hoodies. I peak  at his hot shirtless body while trying to pull down the bottom of my hoodie to cover up my upper thighs. Duncan marvels at my body that's only clothed with underwear and a baggy hoodie. "Well, and here I thought you couldn't get any cuter" Duncan's arms wrap around my waist and he hugs me from behind. My face is slightly pink, "d-don't stare...okay?" I ask sheepishly. "No promises doll~" His hands travel down to the bottom of my hoodie and lift it up slightly. His head sits on my shoulder while mine in looking down along with his. My arms wrap  around the back  of Duncan's neck. Soon enough, I can feel his rough hands glide against my soft thighs. His fingers gently move against right where my thighs meet my lower stomach. One of his hands stay there while the other trials up my stomach. "Why don't you arch your back for me sweetheart~"  I  comply with Duncan's request and I feel his hand spread out over my stomach. His body presses up against mine and I can almost feel something  hard in his pocket. Duncan slowly drags his tongue over the sensitive skin of my neck. My body tingles under his touch. "Let's go to bed baby" Duncan's tired voice sounds like a growl. He lays down and pats his thigh, indicating me to come lay down on top of him. I do so with our chests together, my hands on his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I can feel something hard poking at my thigh. I got the great idea to wiggle my hips a bit. I smirk as I earn a grunt from him. "Do that again, and you'll be punished~" Duncan growls. I just giggle and lay my head down on  his bare chest. I lightly trace the outline of his chest muscles as my eyelids grow heavy. "Good night Duncan" I mumble. "Good night y/n~" my heart skips a beat hearing him say my name. And just like that, I slip into the world of the unconscious. 

Now that is a decent story length by my standards. If you wish for me to write about what would have happened if you guys didn't go to sleep. Do ask. And I shall. Maybe. If  I feel like it honestly. Anyways, thanks for reading I guess. 

Author~kun