Chapter: Three

"Here you go." Lucy carefully hand over the white box with a ring inside to Alissa— the one who requested the job.

It took them more than three hours to find the ring allover the house, the reason why Alissa have to had someone to find her wedding ring is because she's blind and her husban is out of the town for business, she's the only one left in their big house no maid.

"Oh my, thank you very much faries." She said and smiled.

After that Alissa gave them the reward money and they said they goodbyes and leave, but before that Lucy remind her to hire some maide so that she have someone by her side whenever her husban is out of town.

She tell her that she will sent someone here to be her maid, a trusty one the maid who took care of her when she was a little— Ms. Spetto.

And Alissa agree and plase Lucy to tell Spetto-san to go in their house.

*On the guild*

"Why can't we come to them Mira?" Natsu asked the white haired mage.

Mira just smiled and said. "It because the job they took is not dangerous."

"What kind of job they go?" Erza asked. "It's about finding a wedding ring in Onibus." Mira replied and while wiping the plates.

"But sti—!" Natsu was about to say something but it got cut out when the guild door opens and the blond haired mage come in and anounsing that the are back.

"Welcome back Lucy." Mira great them.

It's only 5:30 in the afternoon.

Natsu rushed toward Lucy and grab her both arms shaking it. "Why the hell didn't you tell me that you guys are going on a job!" He yelled in her face that made Lucy close her eyes.

The guild was silent and just watching them, Mira is smirking on the bar and Wendy run toward Erza and hide at her back with carla in her arm, Gray just rised his brow while looking at the while happy is hiding in Lucy's back.

"Stop yelling at me Natsu!"

"Just answered me! We're team but you leave and go on a job without me/us!" He keep yelling in her face not minding the eyes of people around them.

"Why are you so angry about? And what the hell don't make it a big deal." She said calmly even tho she felt a little pain in her arms.

She tried to get out on Natsu's grip but he was too strong and his face are scary like he will eat Lucy alive.

"Natsu, you might hurt Lucy if you keep on griping her arms like that." Lissana said and stood besid Lucy to help her.

"Natsu you're hurting Lushee." Happy interfer too with a teary eyes.

That made Natsu snap out of it and let go of Lucy's arm that now is red, Lucy held happy and hand him over to Lissana.

Lissana take Happy to give him some fish so that he would make the sad face his making now.

"Jezz you're being weird Natsu." Lucy said and walk to where Mira is.

Before Lucy reached the bar counter  Natsu held her hand."Luce! I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He said looking at the floor.

"Tch, I know you don't need to say sorry flame idiot." She smiled that made Natsu look at her, she just drag Natsu to the counter bar.

Before they sit Erza give him one knock in the head for griping Lucy's arm he said sorry to Wendy too for scaring her.

***************