Epilogue

Lucy's POV

My life after our wedding was great! There are times that we quarell but we always solve our problems, Natsu is a great Husban that I ever wish for he's a great father to our four children too.

My first born is a baby boy his name is Lucas/Luke Dragneel he's 15 now Natsu and Luke have tha same magic Fire Dragon Slayer magic, his hair is blond like mine but his face are exactly like his father and he's a serious version of Natsu but he's sweet and gentle and a very smart too, I'm so proud of him because at the age of five he master his magic that's he's strong just like his father.

My second and third born is a Twin both girl their name is Nashi and Luna Dragneel they are 12 now, Nashi is five minutes older than Luna, Nashi's  magic is of well like his father she's also a Fire Dragon Slayer, she's reali my look-a-like she has my face but she got her fathers pink/salmon hair unlike her big brother Luke she has a childish personality she like tripping and pranking like her father.

While on the other side Nashi's twin— Luna Dragneel is a quite tape, she got the same magic as I am she's a Stellar Spirit Mage or Celestial Wizard I already gave her the five golden zodiac key the key of Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius and Aries and my two silver key, The key of Clock: Horologium and The Key Of Chisel: Caelum. The other five golden keys are still on my hand and the four silver keys, well Luna is a combination of me and Natsu, her eyes and nose she got it from her father Natsu and her lips and smile she got it from me and her hair is a half blonde and a half pink/salmon, the top of her hair is pink/salmon the bottom of her hair is blonde. She also got my talent in writing stories and my hobby as a bookworm she's a quiet person, she's alway so calm and so gentle a lady tape of a woman she's a kid but she act like a real lady now.

And of course my last born is a baby boy he's name is Lucio Igneel Dragneel he's six year old and his magic is not really the same as mine nor Natsu because he's a Nature Manipulator—and yup we're shock too but like what Master said that it's not always a child can have the  same magic as his/her parents at first I was so worried that we might can't help him learn his magic because it's really a rare magic,  he can manipulate the threes plants or anything he can create a plant or anthing abput nature but we're so glad that he manage to controll his magic at a verry young age, and he got his looks from my looks but the hair is from his father, Lucio is a very sweet, charming and caring."

"Mom? Are you ok?" I snap back to reality when Nashi snap her finger in my face.

"Oh! I'm sorry sweety mommy is just thinking."

We're in our garden.

"Mom?" My sweet Luna called.

"Yes sweety?"

"Did you and dad have a fight lasta night?" She asked while slowly sitting on my lap.

I just chuckle and mess her hair. "Of course not sweety, why do you ask?"

"Well I think dad is giving you a death glare mom!" Nashi shouted and jump to us.

"Gezz your heavy Nashi!" Luna yelled at her and start pushing her but Nashi just hug us both.

"That's ok you still love me sissy!" She said and start kissing us.

Narrator's POV

Lucy and her twin daughter are in the midle of tickling each other when suddenly got intarup with a loud cry.

"Wahhhhh!! Mommy!!?" It was Lucy's younger son— Lucio!

He's cutely running towards them there was tears all over his cute fce and the way he run it's also adorable.