Chapter: Four

"Hey Luce!" Natsu called Lucy who's sitting in the counter bar talking to Mira and Erza.

Lucy turned to see Natsu running toward her direction. "Oh hey Natsu." She said and stand up to wait Natsu reach her destination. "I'm bored! Let's go on a job!" He said and grin.

"That's a good idea Natsu." Erza. "Eh? Your going too Erza?" Lucy asked. "Yup." She said with her eyes sparkling. "Huh? Why do you need money?" Natsu asked, tch! I really want to be alone with luce.

"Not just because of money, I find the best job for us in Onibus!"

"Don't tell me..." Lucy whispared.

"We'll work to that guy again?" Natsu continued on what Lucy's going to say.

"Yeah, Rabian-san have a special request just for us five- seven if we inclued Happy and Carla."

"I think we don't have a choice hehe." Lucy sight and deside to head home to pack some of her thing she knows that the mission may take days to end and she need to prepare.

While Natsu, Gray and Erza are arguing if they we'll walk or ride a train, and in the end Natsu lose and they will tide a train.

"We're going to Onibus again? Lucy-san." Wendy asked while helping Lucy to pack some of her things too.

"Yeah, Erza said that Rabian-san send a special request just for us."

"Did Erza-san tell you what kind of job is that and how much the reward is?" Carla asked while drinking her tea.

"Even tho Erza didn't told me what the job is I already know it."

"What is it?" They both asked the blonde haired mage.

"Isn't obvious? We'll have to act/rollplay again."

"Hmm... I just hope it turn out fine this time, you know..." Wendy whispared and they both sight.

"Alright you too will sleep with me tonight right?" Lucy change the topic to light up their mood.

"Yes, Lucy-san if that's ok with you." Wendy answered.

"Of coures!" She said, while smiling brightly to Carla and Wendy.

***************