Chapter: Seven

"Take care of yourself Lucy." Gray said the the blond haired mage standing infront of him.

"Yeah, and don't hesitate to contact us if something happend, using that lacrima phone you got from Warren you can easily call us or send us a massage." Erza remind him.

"Lucy-san! I made a healing powder if ever you got injured or anything you just have to apply it to your wound." Wendy hand her a pink pouch and Lucy gladly take it.

"You guys... thank you so much! I promise I'll be back before you know it." She winked at them.

She looked around hoping that she can find Natsu and Happy before she get in the train, but no luck the salamander and his cat are nowhere to be found.

She just sight and start walking to the train when someone grab her arm and pull her into a hug.

"WA—!"

"You're really going withoit saying goodbye?" The salmon haired guy said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Lushee your unfair! Why can't I go whit you but Lily can?!" The blue cat complain.

And oh yeah Panterlily is going with Lucy that was the Master Makarov request and she can't say no to him.

Lily is already in the train waiting for Lucy to get in, at first Gajeel don't wan't to let Lily go on a Journey without him but Levy convince him and he finally said yes.

"NATSU?! oh god I tought you won"t show up!" Lucy said in realief

"Tch! I just can't let you leave without seeing us." Natsu said and pulled her away.

"We'll let you leave if you promise to us that you will be back after a months and not a year!" Happy.

"You guys *sight* don't think too much ok? I won't be gone that long and after all I'm wiyh Lily and I can handle myself." Lucy replied.

"To make sure you'll came back *Removes his scarf* here." Natsu handed his scarf to Lucy.

Even tho Lucy is confusse seh accepted the scarf and wrap it around her neek.

"Take good care of it, that's one of my treasure."

"Of course, and as a exchange here." Lucy removes her ribbon and handed it to Natsu. "That's my favorite ribbon so make sure you won't burned it." Natsu nodded and tie the blue ribbon in his whrist.

"Have a safe trip Lucy." Happy hugged her again and she hugged him back.

"Take care of each other while I'm away." The boys nooded.

While Lucy and Natsu are talking Erza,Gray and Wendy is just watching them with a ghost smile in their face.

After saying goodbyes Lucy finally get in the train where Lily is waiting for her.

Natsu and the rest of team Natsu watch the train move until it gone in their sight.

"Natsu." Erza called him while they're on their way back to the guild.

"She will be fine, after all Lucy is one of the strongest in fairy tail and team Natsu. right?"

Natsu sight and nodded. "I know she's strong and save all of us several times but... I just can't help it I'm still worried, this is the first time she'll go to a long journey without me— without us!" He replied.

Wendy agreed to him.

"You're not the only worried here. Master and of coures all of us is worried after all even if Zeref is gone they are still dark wizard all over the world waiting for the time to show up. But Master said we should trust Lucy we should trust the promise she made." Said Gray.

"Listen Natsu, after the war beetwen the tartarus... Lucy felt left and alone, she lost Aquarius on that battle just to save all of us and after that we all leave her alone, so I think It's time for Lucy to find and be with Aquarius again." Etza is still convincing him not to worry.

"I know.. I just need time." Nats said while looking at his wrist where Lucy's ribbon is.

***************