Chapter: Ten

"Let's get married."

"A–ar–e–yo–u–ser—!" Lucy didn't get the chance to finish what's she's going to say.

"I am seriuse."

"Wo–woah? But why me? I mean we aren't even dating or somethin you know..." She explaind.

"I'm asking you to marry me because... I love you that I don't wan't to be seperated to you, I'm afraid that someone may take you away from me that's why I wan't marry you." He confess.

Lucy is still shock while looking at Natsu who's face are all red and she found it cute tho.

She snap back in reality when suddenly Nastu kneel infront of her bed and pulled out a jade stoned engagement ring. "I'm begging you *gulp* to marry me Lucy Heartfilia." Natsu said still red.

Lucy cover her mouth in shock. "Oh gosh... *blushed*  you don't had to beg me to marry you, I'll marry you because... I love you too Natsu Dragneel." Natsu happily stand up and put the ring into Lucy's ring finger.

Natsu lean toward Lucy and gentlely kiss her in the lips and Lucy gladly accept the kiss and return it back to Natsu.

They are in the middle of hot and sweet moment when suddenly they heard a loud noise.

And... It was the whole guild peeking at the room.

"OH MY NALUUUU!! KYAAAA!!! I'M SOOOOO RIGHT ABOUT THEMMM AHHHHH!!" Mira shouted while Jumping with Lissana.

"What are you guys doing there!?" Matsu shoted at them that made them run.

"Hahaha let them Natsu." Lucy said and held his arm when he was about to chase them.

"Tsk! They ruined our moment." He said pouting like a child.

"Whatever hahaha."

"Tsss.. OH! you're ok now right?"

"Yes?"

"I have something to show you, do you think you can walk?" Natsu.

"Yeah! Don't worry wendy already healed my wounds so I'm fine now." Lucy.

"That's good, let's go?"

"Sure but where are we going Natsu?" Lucy asked.

"It's secret that only me and Happy knows." He replied and smirk.

Lucy just smiled at him knowing that Natsu always honest if he said he will bring her in a beautiful place he actually is.

She got confuss when they are walking to where's Natsu and Happy's house.

"Uhh are we going to your house?" She asked.

"Shh don't ask to many question and just follow me ok?" He replied and smile at her.

"Fine!" Lucy said and pout that made Natsu lought and mess her hair.

They continue walking while having fun talking other things and of course they are talking on when they will start preparing about the wedding and how would it look like.

When they finally arrive Lucy's eyes widen when she sees the big mansion infront of her. Unlike before the house infront of her is trice bigger than the old one.

"Wo–woah? But how?" She look at Natsu with a amusment in her eyes.

Natsu chuckles and hug her from behind. "Well this past few month I deside to work hard to make our  house bigger so we can make a big family." He answered that make her eyes teary.

"Oh gosh.. I'm so lucky to have you Natsu." She whispared and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Nah, I am the lucky bastard because Lucky Lucy Heartfilia will marry me." Said Natsu and gave her a quick kiss on the lips too.

Lucy chuckled and hug him tight until Happy suddenly showed up in his human form and joined the hug. Lucy didn't know it was Happy at first but Happy explained that he's been traing with Mira and Erza because he want to be strong, strong enough to protect her and Carla that made Lucy so proud at him.

"Woah this palce is totaly different than the old one, nice one flame brain." Gray complemate while looking around Natsu and Lucy's house—oppss I mean Mansion,

"This place is beautiful Natsu-san Lucy-san." Wendy said in a joyful voice.

"Well not bad Natsu, I didn't know that this is why you're always taking an S-class job with a million jewels, but anyway I'm proud of you and congrats on your up coming wedding." Erza said with a hint of proudness in her voice, she's sitting while earing her straberry cake in the dining table and besides her is Jellal.

"Well you're mature enough to take care of Lucy and the sign outside is the proff that you are really seriusly in-love with her and too confident that she will be your wife." Cana smirked and drink her beer while sitting on the couch in the sala of the mansion.

And oh well the sign that Cana was talking about is the sign that tells 'Dragneel Famliy's Residences'  and oh by the way the whole guild/fairy tail family is in their mansion now.

"Please try not to break anything." Lucy pleaded when she saw Natsu and Gray fight in their sala.

They stop fighting when Master Makarov called for Lucy and Natsu. They are now in the garden of the Dragneel's mansion.

"Sit now my child." Said the master and they both did what he tells. The garden has a two long couch and in the middle of the couch it has a coffee table.

"Are you both sure that you are going to marry each other and built a family?" The Master asked with a seriuse tone.

"Yes gramps/Master." They both answered.

"Natsu you do know that marriying Lucy is a seriuse matter that envolves unconditional and un–replacesable love right?"

"Of course gramps! I maybe playful and childish but I am seriuse about Lucy... and I really love her that I cannot imagine that he will marry someone that wasn't me! She's mine and mine alone... I only see my future with her I imagine my future with her! I always dreamed that one day I can marry her and I'll always wakes up with her by my side and I dreamed that one day I'll see her with a big tammy because pregnant with our childs and Whenever I come home she's waiting for me in our house with our children that they will greet me 'welcome home daddy' with a sweet smiles im their lips like their mothers smile." He said with a sincere eyes.

"Natsu..." Lucy whispared in shock of what he answered.

Lucy felt her eyes getting teary because of what Natsu's answered, she felt that she was the most lucky woman because she has a sincere, lovable and a strong soon-to-be-husban.

"I love you." Natsu whispared back and wipes her tears using his tomb.

"I love you too *sobs* I really do." She answered back that make Natsu chuckle.

"Gezz why are you crying? Hahaha cry baby." He teased while countinuing to wipe her tears away.

Master Makarov can't help it but to smile while looking at the young couple being sweet infornt of them showing howa they really love each other.

"Well... I'm happy for the both of you, congratulation my child." Master said to the both of them.

The night went so good for all of them they are all happy for Natsu and Lucy and of course the most happy of them all is the two young wizard that getting married soon and will built a happy family.

***************

Note: This is the last chapter of Fairy Tail: LATW Next is Epilogue.

Thank you soooo much for reading this short boring fanfic story of mine and I'm very sorry for not being able to make the story more exciting.