Chapter Eight

It's been two months since Lucy go on a journey with the black exeed and It's been two months since team Natsu sees thier Lucy.

But until now they never heard anything from Lucy that made the whole guild worried but the most worried of them all is Natsu he keept on pestering Master Makarov to let them go after her.

But the Master never allowed them that made Natsu sooo mad.

And this past two months Happy is foing his best to learn a tranformation magic so that he can fight and he can protect Lucy or Carla.

Well his hard work are paid off because one month ago he properly learned transformation magic and master his human form for a week, of coures by the help of the great Mirajane.

He even asked Erza to train him to battle with swords and Erza agree.

"You're improving Happy I'm sure Lucy will be proud at you." Erza said to happy before he tranform yo his original form.

"Aye! Whe they got home I'll ask Lily to battle me!" He happly said.

Before they fly back to the guild (they training in the woods near Natsu and Happy's house.) Happy give his gratitude to Erza by giving the cake that he make with Mira.

***************

Note: oh gosh I'm really sorry for the long and short update I'll try to make it long on my next update Promised!