Chapter: Nine

"AHHHH!! Run faster Lily!" Lucy shouted to the black exeed.

They are in the middle of running because a big monsters is chasing them take note not only one but Three.

It was actually Six monster but they already beat the three of them and the other are really angry about it that they cannot make a move because the monsters are attacking them nonstop.

Lily can't help it bit to stop to chase his own breath and that makes the three monster attack him, but before lily got hit Lucy transfrom to her star dress.

"Star dress: Aquarius form! AQUA METRIA!!" Lucy controlled the ground like a wave and drowned the three monters until it lost their conciouss.

"Tha–thank god I've made it." She whispared while panting.

"You did great Lucy." Lily said and sit near her.

"Oh yeah!"

Well It's been a months seens they find the key of Aquarius, they are in the 'Taki no Island' o 'Waterfall Island'  And that six monster is the gourdian of Aquarius key.

(Translation: Taki no means Waterfall)

The monsters suddenly appaired when Aquarius and Lucy are in the middle of contract forming.

"We'll finally can come home too." Lucy said that made Lily nood.

"I'm sure Natsu will be glad if you come home early." Lily.

"Nah I don't think so, knowing Natsu this three months is three years for him and I'm sure he will scold me for not able to send him letter or anything." Lucy chuckles.

"You're righ Hahaha!"

They took 3 months because whenever they stops in a town they take job or request to gain money because they're afraid to ran out of money.

(Note: By the way high way! Taki no shima or Waterfall Island is not a part of Fiore Kindom in other words they are in a different kindom which is Aqua Kindom, Aqua Kindom and the Taki no Island is not really in the fairy tail I just made them up hehe, just check out the media for the image of Taki no Island thank you! Hehehe...)

"Are we going stright to magnolia?" Lily ask still sitting.

"Nah, we' ll leave tommorow morning but for now let's head back to Taki no Town I know you're tired and same with me."

"You're right, but for now let's get going."

After an hour of flying and walking they finally reach back in the Cove Hotel in Taki no Town.

*In fairy tail guild*

"Natsuu! Can we please take a little rest? I'm so tiiiirrreeeeddd we've been taking a job after a job for almost one month!" Happy compalin.

"I told you happywe need to save a lot of money! That's why we need to go on a many job request!" Natsu said while still looking at the request bord.

"Seriusly? Natsu yoy and happy need to take a rest!" Erza scold at him with worry in his eyes.

"Let him be Erza, you can't stop that flame idiot on going off the job." Gray said and pat Erza in her shoulder.

"Just don't mind me Erza I need to gain alot of money that's why I need to go on a hundred jobs." Natsu said not minding what Gray called him because his too busy looking for a job that pays alot of jewel.

"But Natsu-san it's not good for your health and what if Lucy-san came home and you're not here? I thought you want to be the first person to greet her 'welcome back' she's home." Wendy said sound so worry that made Natsu to freez.

They all worried because Natsu looks so tired and sleepy but still trying to go on a job, two months ago Natsu was so worried that he don't want to leave the guild hoping that Lucy will enter the guild and shout 'WE'RE BACK!' But no one cames until one month from now he deside to go on a job to save alot of money for some reason that Natsu and Happy only knows.

The guild was in the middle on silencen when suddenly the door forcely opend and then... "WE'RE BACK!!" A loud sweet voice shouted that made all of them freez and looked at the wizard that banged the door and the black exeed.

And there they found Lucy and Lily, Lily is carriying Lucy whose smilling sweet while waving her hand.

"LUCY!/LU-CHAN!/LUCY-SAN!" they all shout and run toward Lucy and Lily.

"Oh Lu-chan!" Said Levy and hug her even tho Lily still carriying her.

"What happend to your legs?" Erza ask when she notice the bandeges in Lucy's legs and arms even in her head.

"Oh my what happend to you?" Mira asked worried she gesture  Laxus to get Lucy from Lily and carry her to infimary.

While in the other side Natsu is still shocked that he can't move or react until Laxus cartied Lucy and head stright to infimary.

"Natsu! What are you still standing there?" Erza asked that made Natsu back to his sense.

He look everyone and they are all in the infimary even Happy, when he realize why Lucy's in the infimary he rush to the infimary and then looked at Lucy whose looking at him too.

Lucy is laying in one of the bed while Wendy is healing her, she's wearing a black dress and black knee level boots and he also notice his scarf that wrap around her neck her long hair was in a bun. Happy is in her breast hugging her while crying.

"Natsu... I'm back?" She nerveously said.

"Wellcome back Lucy." He calmy reply.

He walk to her direction slowly and when he finally reach her he hugged her tightly not minding the others around him.

"Hmm... I think we should give them a privacy." Mira said gigling and they all agree.

Even Happy follow them to let Natsu and Lucy to talk alone.

"So...?" Lucy asked akwardly.

"Lucy... Let's get married and built a happy family together." Natsu said with a serious face that made lucy's eyes widen in shock.

"Wai–what?"

***************