Chapter: Five

Team Natsu just came back from three days job on Onibus, they all look exaggerated except Erza who looks so happy and contented she's now eating her beloved srawberry cake with Jellal on one of the table in the guild.

Natsu, Gray, Happy,Wenndy and Carla are sitting in a different table getting their energy while the other members laughting at them.

While Lucy she's talking to soon to be mom-Levy.

"You look stress Ly-chan." The blue haired girl said while looking at her.

"Ugh not just stress Levy-chan."

"It is about the job on Onibus?"

"Nah, that's one thing but not just that." Lucy said massaging her temple.

"Eh? What is it?"

"Well you... remember what I tell you after the war?"

"Wait? Don't tell me you're planing to do it now?"

"Yeah, when we're Onibus I accidently bump into brandish and she tell something."

"And that is?" Levy asked getting near her.

"She tell me a place that mybe where she is right now." She whispared with a serious face.

"Oh my god! That's a great news right?!"

"Shhh! Calm down!"

"Oh, hehe sorry Lu-chan."

"Well anyway, I'm planing to go on my own." Lucy sight and look over where the rest of team Natsu is.

"You're not going to tell this to Natsu?" Levy asked whit a concern in her eyes.

"Eh? You know that's imposible, knowing Natsu he'll find it anyway."

"Then you're going to tell him?"

"Yeah, but I'm not letting him to go with me actually Erza,Gray and Wendy already know that I'm temporary leave the team and they said It's ok."

"Then only Natsu and Happy does not know?"

"Yup."

There was a bit of silence between Lucy and levy.

"How about... I'll go with you? Lu-chan." Levy asked that made Lucy eyes widen. "Ehh? No way I won't allow you Levy-chan." She answered that made Levy pout.

"But why? I wanna go with you Lu-chan!"

"No, for Gajeel sake! You're 3 months pregnant Levy-chan."

"Come on it's not like we're going on a dangerous job!" Levy began to rise her voice that make Gajeel and Team Natsu looked at them.

"What are you guys arguing about?" The salmon haired guy asked.

"Shrimp stop jumping your freaking pregnant with our child." Gajeel scolded levy.

"None of your business!" Lucy shouted at Natsu.

'This is it I'll finally get to see Aquarius again, finding the key of Water Bearer BEGIN!'

***************