Chapter: Six

"Just make sure you will come back safe my child." Master Makarov said giving Lucy his approval to take a long journey.

"Don't worry Master I'll be back before you know it, and I'll let you know if something happends." Lucy reply and give him a smile.

"I believe you, you may now go." Lucy smile and make her way to to walk out of Master Makarov's office. "I just hope Natsu will let her." He whispared, knowing Natsu he's so stubborn sometimes.

Lucy happily sit in the counter letting mira knows that Master approve her plan.

"Good for you Lucy."

"But I still haven't told Natsu about this." She said sound so worry.

"Oh my, you should tell him already, you're leaving next next day right?" Mira said and make her way to sit beside Lucy.

"I know! but knowing Natsu he'll get angry again, I jusy need a time before telling Natsu about this matter." Lucy sight.

"Tell me what?" They both froze when they hear a familiar voice behind them.

Lucy slowly turned to meet his onyx eyes full of confussion.

"O-oh *ehem* Hey Natsu! Are you behind us all this time?" She asked trying her best not to sound suppious.

"Nope! I just got here, so Luce what are goung to tell me?"

"Hmm... I think I should go, you couples need to talk." Mira excuse while gibing Lucy a teasing smirk.

"So?" Natsu raised his eyebrow and sit nect to her in Mira's place.

"Well... uhmm I talked to Master earlier before you arrive to let him kn—know that I'll *ehem* le—leave for a whil—!" Lucy didn't have a chance to finish what she's talking about, when Natsu slammed the table hard that made all the people in the guild looked at them.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" He shouted and stand up

"Shh! Calm down and please! Lower down your voice you're making a scene!" Lucy held his arm and made him sit again.

"I won't calm down!" He shouted again and walk out of the guild.

Lucy slapped her own forehead because she did not expect Natsu to react so angry. She felt a little bit strange the way Natsu act like that.

"What happend to that flame idiot? Lucy." Gray asked.

"Well... I just told him that I'll temporary leave fairy tail and then he gets so angry." Lucy explained and sight.

"You should follow him Lucy." Erza said.

"Erza is right, Lucy you should follow Natsu."Mira said and pushed Lucy to walk out.

"Fine! I"ll go ahead bye guys!"

***************

And hello to @EnasAlmoghazi! Thankyou for reading and for the comment.