○ Christmas with Team Confidence ○

A/N: This mini chapter is not canon in my Laurent X Makoto story. Consider it a little Christmas special. I tried to make it as realistic as if it was an episode of the Anime.

"Alright, who gave Cynthia more hot chocolate" Abby as she looked around the room, and then shooked her head as she looked at a drunk Cynthia.

Everyone's attention went straight to Laurent as he did nothing but smile. "What's the problem with a little hot chocolate?" Laurent said in a casual voice as he puts his Santa mug down on the coffee table.

"The problem is there is liquor in that hot cocoa and we all know how Cynthia get's when she drinks" . kudo said as he and everyone else turned their direction to Cynthia who was now lying in front of the Christmas tree holding a present.

Cynthia turned around still holding the present and held it up in the air "Come on guys *Hicup*, it's Christmas day *Hicup* lets open presents now". Cynthia had not a care in the world in this moment and a big smile was on her face.

Edamura looked towards Laurent waiting for the man's response. And Laurent turned towards him to give him a thumbs up and a wink.

Edamura smiled, rolling his eyes as he stood up and walked out the room. Once Edamura was out of sight, Laurent picked up his mug and got a near by spoon and started clinking his cup to get everyone's attention. "Okay everyone I think it's time to open presents, so shall we?".

Kudo, Cynthia and Shia-won Kim all started cheering like little kids while Abby just gave a whatever look and started clapping sarcastically, but deep down she was excited because she wanted to see what everyone got her this year.

Cynthia and Abby were sitting in front of the tree, while Shi-won Kim and Kudo where standing by the fireplace drinking a cup of alcohol free hot cocoa.

"Hey, where did Edamame go?" Cynthia said out of curiosity as she was holding one of her presents.

"Edamame needed to grab something, but he will be joining us soon". Laurent said as he walked towards the couch and took a seat.

Cynthia nodded her head and reached for her cup to take another drink, but Abby stopped her hands and took Cynthia's cup and put it beside her so Cynthia didn't drink anymore.

"Laurent, make sure everyone's eyes are closed" Edamura yelled out from the other room.

Everyone except Laurent was in confusion and wondered what Edamame was doing. "Why the hell do we have to close are eye's Edamame?"" Abby spoke out.

"It's a surprise... so hurry up and close your eyes!" Makoto said as his voice sounded to get closer.

The whole crew looked at Laurent but all he did was cross his arms and gave a smirk at them. "Tch,.. fine" Abby said as she closed her eyes and covered them with her red hat, and the rest closed their eyes as well.

"Okay Edamame you can come in now" Laurent yelled out without taking his eyes off them.

Edamura walked slowly into the living room holding a baby kitten with dark blue fluffy fur and blue eyes. Makoto goes to sit on the couch next to Laurent.  And nods his head, giving Laurent the okay for the rest of them to open their eyes.

Laurent picks up his mug and spoon and starts tapping it again softly. "On the count of three you allcan open your eyes, ... one... two... THREE!!!".

The four people open their eyes to see a cute kitten in Edamame's arms, rubbing its head against Laurent's arm. Everyone's face, including Abby was lit up with joy seeing the little kitten before them.

"Guys meet Haru, the newest addition to the group" Edamura said with a smile on his face as he handed the cat over to Laurent.

"Edamame and I wanted are gift to you all to be this little kitty, so please treat her nicely". Laurent said as he held the small cat in his hands.

Abby, Kudo, Shi-won Kim and Cynthia all nodded their heads and walked over towards the kitten to get a better look at her. Laurent handed the kitten to Abby and she held it up to her face.

"What a cute little kitty aren't you" Abby said in a happy tone and passed it over to Cynthia so she could hold it.

Once Cynthia got the kitten she sat and the floor and started petting it. "Aw Haru is the cutest thing I have seen all day". Cynthia then slowly put the kitten on the coffee table and the cat curled up into a small ball, and meowed softly before going to sleep,

Laurent and Makoto smiled as together they raised their mugs in the air and said in sync cheerfully "Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year!".

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this mini chapter and have a good holiday season. Merry Christmas to everyone, and if you don't celebrate Christmas I wish you happy times.